What is one of your favorite absolute horrible trashy junk foods? Must be seriously unhealthy to qualify

You could have said Dunkin or Honey Dew donuts and I'd be fine with that, but Krispy Kreme is literally if the Easter Bunny took a shit and the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man came over and jacked off all over it.

I'll never forget how the KK in Dedham got raided because one of the managers was selling coke out of the drive through window.

Eh, I'd rather eat a gigantic bag of Animal Crackers or a tin of Danish Butter cookies for the same price as a tiny shoebox of virtue signal cookies...

Or even more better, Crumbl Cookies :)
Pinwheels is where it’s at!
A chocolate cookie base with marshmallow on top, all of it covered in milk chocolate 😍

I have a lot of them. My boys inherited a love of eating the culinary equivalent of liquid feces from me also.

High on the list are those damn shamrock shakes. Only thing I would go to McDonald’s for. Also love a double whopper from BK. And jelly donuts from anywhere but dunks
Thank you for reminding me those are back, I almost forgot. I will be hitting up McD's tomorrow.

A thread I can sink my teeth into.

Others have mentioned these and I’m good with them.

Bakery Donuts
Fried chicken
Pizza
Entennman’s chocolate covered donuts

But my all time favorite junk food are Zingers. Think Twinkie like snack dipped in raspberry “jam” then covered in coconut.

ETA: how can I forget about those chocolate covered, hermetically sealed donuts.

Last edited:
I've got all of you beat.....Funyuns. nothing comes close. Incredible flavor. Zero onion in it. Every ingredient is probably toxic. Man it's awesome. Next time you make soft shell tacos throw a handful on top. You're welcome.

I tried Funyun flavored potato chips the other day. Made myself stop after trying a few. Those could create a problem for me.

I would imagine pretzels would be better because they won't get soggy.

Send your idea to Ben nd Jerry and claim royalties, call it Chocolate Salted Poo Poo Pie :)
Someone already did. Girlfriend is obsessed.

Attachments

• E8B574D4-1FB0-4ED8-94BD-362FCF457D0A.jpeg
    E8B574D4-1FB0-4ED8-94BD-362FCF457D0A.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 3
Good thread, it delivers..

I survived solely on steak and bacon for over a decade.

Lately, everything comes out of a can. I consume 30 times much sodium as you’re supposed to.
Basically, when the world ended over Covid, I ate the preps.

Dr. wants me to start taking this cholesterol medication. That’s not happening.

A ritz cracker, slice of summer sausage, brown mustard, and a bit of pepper jack cheese on top. Got my kid eating them too. Man that summer sausage is the best. He'll come up to me and say "Hey dad, I think some of that sausage stuff would hit the spot right now, don't you think?" And that's all it takes.

Krispy Kreme is overrated garbage. Entenmann's is where it's at.
I agree. I don't know how KK stays in business. Their donuts seem like they were the mistakes made during the early days of inventing donuts. Real donut companies would have thrown those away while testing donuts recipes.

Anyone else put lays on a tuna or chicken salad sub?
Best chicken salad is to use a store bought rotisserie chicken and shred it up, the whole thing not the left overs. Chop up some celery and onions… easy on the mayo, not too soupy and some bread crumbs. Mix all together and put it in a sammich layered with Lays or cape cod chips.👍🏻

Back in the day before I decided to never be overweight and I stopped eating carbohydrates my go-to junk food was a brown sugar & cinnamon Poptart. One of those with a cup of black coffee had me wound up like a coke snorting hummingbird. Probably an OK snack before a run, but deadly if you're not going to be moving around.
The last place I worked had an infirmary staffed by fat chain smoking nurses. Their snack of choice between Virginia Slim breaks was Nilla Wafers dipped in Betty Crocker vanilla frosting.

Back
Top Bottom