What are your silliest, most useless firearms.

About the same time as DED below... I got it at Fin and Fur in Uxbridge. Buddy bought a chrome one.
Do you mean Fin & Feather on rt. 140 in Upton?
I purchased a chrome one from there for $60 and my buddy got the black one at the same time. He gave me his so now I have a brace of Jennins J-22's. šŸ˜

Do you mean Fin & Feather on rt. 140 in Upton?
I purchased a chrome one from there for $60 and my buddy got the black one at the same time. He gave me his so now I have a brace of Jennins J-22's. šŸ˜
Yup. Them!

Gotta have the pimp chrome!

A friend carried a hammer on his belt while riding his chopper. It had straight, hollow handle bars for some reason.

Most useless: a Italian Vetterli M1870/87/15 Infantry Rifle that was converted to 6.5mm with a date stamp of 1889. Bought it on a whim and I don't know I trust it enough to even shoot it. And I over paid for it because I was a new gun owner and stupid.

Other useless guns would include a hi-point carbine in 9mm, the glock clone in 357 sig.

In all honesty most useless gun I've owned was a .410 Henry. Don't get me wrong I love henry rifles still own 3 of em but the .410 was just not usefull. I had the long barrel version with changeable chokes too. I bought it cuz I thought it would be a nice comfy carry in the woods for small game. It was. But shit .410 is just not that usefull on squirrels. I hunt squirrel for success I like to pile em in the freezer for stew and such and I wounded and missed so many damn squirrels with that gun I was ready to toss it in the creek. Before you all flame me....I know.....shoot em up close.....I did. Even with a full choke I had squirrels running away wounded. And it was patterned and I knew where it hit.....I could shoot 23 on the trap range with that 410! Just got tired of losing squirrels with it so it started sitting in the safe and after 2 years of never taking it out even to f*** around on the trap range I sold it.

It's literally the only gun I've ever sold off from my collection.

Probably not because most people that bought them can't come to admit how bad they really are.
There's nothing bad about a Shockwave if it's equipped with a brace or SBSed. Out of the box? Sure it's useless but nobody runs them that way.

I used to sell these all the time and be like "wtf?" But people like collecting them even if they probably never shoot them beyond that one time.
I've probably shot it a dozen times- mostly when it was 'new' to me. I did send it back to NAA because the hammer was screwed up. They replaced just about everything except the frame and cylinder.

There's nothing bad about a Shockwave if it's equipped with a brace or SBSed. Out of the box? Sure it's useless but nobody runs them that way.
I threw a light and a laser on mine, rests under my bed. Oh, forgot about the MOST useless pistol I own: HiPoint pistol in .45. A friend gave it to me because it was such a piece of chit. Mag falls out when you fire it. Figure I'll trade it for a chicken when the SHTF.

Anyone have a COP 4-banger? Saw it on an episode of Stargate SG-1 once I think it was the preferred sidearm of that idiot museum guard guy.

2956002_01_cop_4_barrel_derringer_357_mag_640-1982309415.jpg

I threw a light and a laser on mine, rests under my bed. Oh, forgot about the MOST useless pistol I own: HiPoint pistol in .45. A friend gave it to me because it was such a piece of chit. Mag falls out when you fire it. Figure I'll trade it for a chicken when the SHTF.
That is my plan for the J-22 and HP22ā€¦ currency for the apocalypse. šŸ˜‰

Ruger Wrangler Revolver....decent cheap revolver...it hits what I aim at (within reason) but I rarely use it because if a pesty critter shows up in one of my fields, it's usually too far away to dispatch it with the Wrangler so I need to use my .22 rifle. Not a carry gun for the most part. I usually carry a 9mm or 45 ACP.

It's fun to plink with though and cheap to shoot but I hardly ever do that anymore either.

Last edited:
Anyone have a COP 4-banger? Saw it on an episode of Stargate SG-1 once I think it was the preferred sidearm of that idiot museum guard guy.

View attachment 871083
Don't have one but I shot one once. Worst trigger on any hand gun I've ever fired. There are so many hitches in that trigger you could hook it up to a clydsdale team.

Back
Top Bottom