What are your silliest, most useless firearms.

"Silliest and most useless "?

No such animal in my arsenal. "Most impractical " ? Ok , you got me on this one. That would be a tie between my DE44 and my 12" S&W 460 XVR .

NAA 22lr sold it but it was fun.
Ketlec ksg shotgun fun but sold
S&w 686 357…..sorry but I found a 6 inch barrel to be silly…44 mag yes

That’s all my foibles…..

NAA 22lr sold it but it was fun.
Ketlec ksg shotgun fun but sold
S&w 686 357…..sorry but I found a 6 inch barrel to be silly…44 mag yes

That’s all my foibles…..
Reminds me that I traded a VP9 for a 3” .44 mag

Reminds me that I traded a VP9 for a 3” .44 mag
I have a S&W 629 “Backpacker” that is pretty heavy but small enough to carry when I feel like it… so silly but not useless! 😉

Same with my Glock 40 MOS… I do carry it on occasionally and it’s on my list as a emergency bear gun if I ever go hiking in Alaska (and a case of Buffalo Bore full power hard cast just for those occasions)… so also a bit silly but not totally useless for me.

Last edited:
I’ll list a few of mine… These are guns I have with no real use other then as range toys…

NAA Mini-Revolvers in .22LR and .22 MAG
Taurus .17 HRM Revolver
Desert Eagle .50 AE
Lone Eagle .308 Win
Ruger Super Redhawk .454 Casul
A .45LC/.410 Derringer

I have a radial revolver (the chambers all face OUT like spokes on a wheel) chambered in .32 rimfire extra-short.

A round that has not been manufactured in over a century. The last time I priced them it was around $3k for a 50 round box. I've fired it six times using ammo that was made for me.

Not reloaded for me. MADE for me. The gunsmith had to cut down .32 shorts to spec.

Beat that. [laugh]

NAA Mini-Revolvers in .22LR and .22 MAG
I usta have an NAA .22 Short.
Heritage Rough Rider in 22/22mag with a 16” barrel. Completely impractical, but fun as heck!
Y'know you can add the carbine frame and stock to that. The revolving carbines are a hoot!

Silliest revolver (BP, not a firearm) I own might be my 12" 1858 Remington replica.

Y'know you can add the carbine frame and stock to that. The revolving carbines are a hoot!

Silliest revolver (BP, not a firearm) I own might be my 12" 1858 Remington replica.
So that would be legal to add a stock to right?

I’ve thought about it, but I don’t want my face that close to the cylinder. I like to keep that gap as far away from my face as possible!

I sort of regret not buying the .22 Short version in my free state days and it’s the smallest one they make…

Back
Top Bottom