What are your silliest, most useless firearms.

DeadEyeDan

NES Member
I’ll list a few of mine… These are guns I have with no real use other then as range toys…

NAA Mini-Revolvers in .22LR and .22 MAG
Taurus .17 HRM Revolver
Desert Eagle .50 AE
Lone Eagle .308 Win
Ruger Super Redhawk .454 Casul
A .45LC/.410 Derringer

Last edited:
Remington Model 51 in .380. I've never taken the time I need to take to get comfortable with it. It's got unusual controls.

CZ Vzor 50 in .32 ACP. It's a fine little pistol liberated from the Serbs, but I just have no use for it. My son likes it, though.

AR-180. Love that thing, but it's a beautiful firearm and I've got other guns that do the same thing just as well. And they're cheaper. But I'll never sell it; I traded my last one, and I won't make that mistake again.

My Webley automatics, one in .32 ACP (1905) and the other in 9mm Largo (1909). Again, fine little pistols, but I just have other options that do better.

We inherited an 86' Marlin 60 that was found improperly stored almost ten years ago. It was brought back to life to make it look much, much better but it still hasn't been fired since acquisition. Because of who it came from, I have zero use for it, but I don't have the final say on its disposition. So it sits in the safe!

We inherited an 86' Marlin 60 that was found improperly stored almost ten years ago. It was brought back to life to make it look much, much better but it still hasn't been fired since acquisition. Because of who it came from, I have zero use for it, but I don't have the final say on its disposition. So it sits in the safe!
I actually just picked up a marlin 60 from 1976. I was ringing steel at 100 with the irons and cheap byob ammo. Fun gun! 18 round tube to boot!

I’ll list a few of mine… There are guns I have with no real use other the as range toys…

NAA Mini-Revolvers in .22LR and .22 MAG
Taurus .17 HRM Revolver
Desert Eagle .50 AE
Lone Eagle .308 Win
Ruger Super Redhawk .454 Casul
A .45LC/.410 Derringer

WTB: DE .50AE (prefer Gold Tiger Stripe) 🤣

I actually just picked up a marlin 60 from 1976. I was ringing steel at 100 with the irons and cheap byob ammo. Fun gun! 18 round tube to boot!
Bought one from a member for nostalgia. 1978 I believe. Original scope.
Haven't had it out yet.
Neat guns.
My first gun was a Marlin 60 that someone bubba'd.
Still have it.

Back
Top Bottom