What is one of your favorite absolute horrible trashy junk foods? Must be seriously unhealthy to qualify

It’s good to see quite a few guys like the salami provolone and scali bread domination!

Another one I like to do to bring on a nasty case of the gout is to slice up a whole stick of pepperoni and block of sharp provolone and eat them like chips. If you try and stop me I’ll bite your arm off😂

Lot of good sweet tooth concoctions on here…I’m definetily trying the chocolate ice cream and chips mixed up.

Next to electrical threads…food threads are the best on here!😂

SNAIL NOODLEZ!!1!

View attachment 728598
View attachment 728599

The prepackaged ones are a sodium-and-preservatives dump. Not to mention whatever other toxic waste the Chinese put in there - there are actually some packages with warnings on them. [shocked]
Anything that has an animal with the look of murder on its face is certainly a telltale sign it's delicious and terrible for you.

Chef Boyardee Ravioli - family size - out of the can with a serving spoon…. While dropping handfuls of cheddar cheese Chex mix in the can as I go. Suddenly, I feel like I need to change my life.
1678105760179.gif

Last edited:
Best chicken salad is to use a store bought rotisserie chicken and shred it up, the whole thing not the left overs. Chop up some celery and onions… easy on the mayo, not too soupy and some bread crumbs. Mix all together and put it in a sammich layered with Lays or cape cod chips.👍🏻
Try chix salad with Bells Seasoning, it's very good

There's nothing unhealthy about pizza, it provides all the basic food groups into one convenient and delicious package. Once a week is fine.

I used to be a big soda guy, now I'm finding I don't care for the taste of the sugar anymore and have started drinking diet and zero sugar sodas and energy drinks. About the only time I will buy a sugar based soda is if it's a new flavor of Mt. Dew.

By far my favorite trash food is chips and crackers. I'm at work a lot, so my meals are usually sandiwches and chips and after a week if I haven't gone thru 2 bags of chips I'm doing good. Problem is those bags of chips keep getting smaller and smaller.
Diet soda is horrendous for you.

Back on topic...Entenmanns Cheese Danish Twist.

Pretty much anything I buy when stopping at a gas station on a long drive. And wash it down with a diet coke haha. And of course doritos and donuts. Okay, so pretty much everything I eat when I'm not home. Ok, or when I'm home too. So I think I've figured out why I'm fat :(

I almost forgot…my mom used to make me peanut butter and bacon sandwiches (On white bread). I could trade those for anything!

As a kid I drank enough Pepsi/Coke and Mountain Dew to float an ocean liner. I never met an unopened box of fruity pebbles or Cinnamon Toast Crunch that I couldn’t take down in one sitting. I also think I single handedly kept La Choy in business by eating a metric ton of those frozen mini egg rolls. If that’s not bad enough I tried for the first time ever the other day deep fried Oreos. I went up one side and down the other of the kid who brought them in. So damn good.

Best chicken salad is to use a store bought rotisserie chicken and shred it up, the whole thing not the left overs. Chop up some celery and onions… easy on the mayo, not too soupy and some bread crumbs. Mix all together and put it in a sammich layered with Lays or cape cod chips.👍🏻
Totally agree except for easy on the mayo. Since we’re on the subject of trashy food, I have this sick obsession with mayonnaise. I slob it on every time I’m making something with it. If that’s not bad enough before I finish and put the lid back on I always make sure I eat a spoonful right from the jar 😂

Dim Sum
Fried Clams
Foot Long from Simco's with Onion Rings
The "Sampler" from Town Spa

Fried-Clams.jpg

Last edited:
Totally agree except for easy on the mayo. Since we’re on the subject of trashy food, I have this sick obsession with mayonnaise. I slob it on every time I’m making something with it. If that’s not bad enough before I finish and put the lid back on I always make sure I eat a spoonful right from the jar 😂
Ya, I’m anti mayo.. I gotta put a clothes pin on my nose when I make tuna or chicken salad 😂😂 good thing I go easy on it.

really nice with horseraddish and really finely diced onion

I buy a bag of Utz cheddar cheeze popcorn, put it in a large bowl and then pour a stick of melted butter over it.

Back
Top Bottom