What is one of your favorite absolute horrible trashy junk foods? Must be seriously unhealthy to qualify

Donuts but I am fussy. I haven't had one in a while Dunkin has gone way downhill. the only place I will normally get them is Klems in Londonderry New Hampshire they are very good

Oh I forgot my other addiction in life hot crossed buns and this is the time of year for them

Best chicken salad is to use a store bought rotisserie chicken and shred it up, the whole thing not the left overs. Chop up some celery and onions… easy on the mayo, not too soupy and some bread crumbs. Mix all together and put it in a sammich layered with Lays or cape cod chips.👍🏻
Put some dill in their too, really pumps it up.

Five Guys double cheeseburger w/grilled onions, mushrooms slathered in mayo/mustard.

Close second place is:

62f48d16-4848-4610-be6c-1a2286acfcae.jpeg

I've eaten neither in several years (worked too hard to lose weight) though thinking about this, my fortitude is waning a bit...

Last edited:
Hard to pick favorites 'cause there are so many, but chips (Cape Cod especially), french fries/onion rings, fried chicken or fish (fish & chips with malt vinegar), good full fat ice cream and last but not least, a maple glazed, crumbled bacon donut from a new local donut place. Of course I try very hard to limit myself to all these things but give in to the chips most often.

-They're good cookies. Not A+ level but still better than 80% of the shit in the store cookie aisle.

-80% of them don't come from girls off the side of the road. They get sold by dads,moms and grandparents

-Because the chain of acquisition is abnormal, guys can hide them from their wife or just staah them at work. So their c*** wife who buys them kale or other inedible shit can be dodged easily
Aldi’s sells generic Girl Scout cookies the tagalong ones are identical!!😂😂

I have a lot of them. My boys inherited a love of eating the culinary equivalent of liquid feces from me also.

High on the list are those damn shamrock shakes. Only thing I would go to McDonald’s for. Also love a double whopper from BK. And jelly donuts from anywhere but dunks
The shamrock shakes when I was a kid were way better than what we get today. Apparently today it’s just vanilla soft serve with us squeeze of mint. When I was a kid, it was real mint ice cream they made it to the milkshake.

Somebody please try to figure out what that grassy, weed like straw stuff is inside a Chinese egg roll and let us all know.
I believe what you're talking about are day lily flowers. They come dried, and they get reconstituted in hot water before use. It's probably most common to see them in hot and sour soup and occasionally in spring rolls.

When you feel like a hot dog you have to get one of Larry Joe's Hot Dogs at his truck in Mendon. It's a 1 lb foot long beast with all kinds of homemade toppings. I don't care if it's bad for me!!!

View attachment 728680
to be fair - on the unhealthy scale it is actually not all that bad. it is not even mostly artificial, and percent of bug meal in it is probably still rather negligent.
may even have a real chopped veggies in it, not a scented cardboard.

as we were in CA 2 weeks ago - gotta show you the real next level here:

and it was eatable. so, i've done it now as well, the checkbox is there.

Double-BBQ-Mac-Burger.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom