What is one of your favorite absolute horrible trashy junk foods? Must be seriously unhealthy to qualify

My poors treat: Peanut butter on a cracker with jelly.
Upscale it with Ritz crackers or Fritos scoops.
Go all out and them Hormel thin slice pepperonis on em.

E94CBDDE-85C3-4C25-A016-9AEA0DA89BF9.jpeg
Powdered donuts. The hostess ones are good but have found the Market Basket brand to be better. I only let myself buy them every so often because I will eat the whole package in one sitting.

My parents still tell the story of me being around 2 years old on Santa’s lap at the mall and him asking me what I want for Christmas and me responding “Donuts” meaning the powdered variety.

My poors treat: Peanut butter on a cracker with jelly.
I ate nothing but that out of MRE's for like a week while training at Ft Irwin.

On the 7th day of no bowel movements, I had one, or tried my best to have one.. In the desert... Middle of the night.. No toilet.. Just me.. a plastic spoon.. endless desert.. Relentless OPFOR with NV and 2 little things of MRE toilet paper and my squad 50 yards away...

Was not fun.

At all.

I challenge any one of you to suck down an entire bag of these in one sitting as fast as I can:

View attachment 728882

Last time I tried to eat chips fast a piece in the shape of a triangle imbedded itself in my upper gum where I had a root canal but never replaced the tooth.. Got infected and hurt for a while :)

Anything from Ben and Jerry's. For a bunch of progressive nuts, they make some damn good ice cream. Helps I may or may not have bought out all area Cumberlands Farms for their clearanced NY Fudge Super Chunk for 50 cents a peice.

I really really want French toast made with Texas toast and Horizon Farms egg nog and cinnamon and my home made vanilla extract. Topped with Kerry gold butter and pure VT maple syrup. Side order of crispy shredded hash browns, 3 eggs over medium and 3 links of those extra large breakfast sausages to soak up the extra syrup and a very large glass of fresh squeezed orange juice.

Five Guys little bacon cheeseburger, a large fry, and of course more than one fountain cherry coke to wash it down with! Total caloric intake - 2350 Just under the recommended ADA caloric intake for the day of an average male my age.[thumbsup]
View attachment 728900
yeah but what % sodium and saturated fat?
It's got to be up there with the best of the best for elevating blood pressure, artery clogging, and adding to the layer of subcutaneous fat!

I really really want French toast made with Texas toast and Horizon Farms egg nog and cinnamon and my home made vanilla extract. Topped with Kerry gold butter and pure VT maple syrup. Side order of crispy shredded hash browns, 3 eggs over medium and 3 links of those extra large breakfast sausages to soak up the extra syrup and a very large glass of fresh squeezed orange juice.
Like, in general, or as your last meal on death row?

Awesome! Let me know when, and I'll be right over! Mmmm!

You had to mention Egg Nog. They just did a segment on making home-made egg nog yesterday on Create.TV Sounded delish. Too much work, but now between that and your post, I'm looking to see if anyone still has some in stock (it is still winter, right?).

Awesome! Let me know when, and I'll be right over! Mmmm!

You had to mention Egg Nog. They just did a segment on making home-made egg nog yesterday on Create.TV Sounded delish. Too much work, but now between that and your post, I'm looking to see if anyone still has some in stock (it is still winter, right?).
Look up Alton Brown's egg nog recipe.. really easy and the longer it sets, the better..make some for next winter :)

Swap Texas Toast for Pepperidge Farms Cinnamon Raisin bread.

Back
Top Bottom