• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What is one of your favorite absolute horrible trashy junk foods? Must be seriously unhealthy to qualify

I'm sitting in a clinic waiting room now.
I had a double bacon cheeseburger and fries 3 hours ago.
Now I WANT FRENCHTOAST TOO!!!@
Damn. I didn't know syphilis made you hungry.

maxresdefault.jpg

I tried CB raviolis and beefaroni as an adult. I would have liked them if they were Al dente. Too mushy for my adult palate.
Give it time. 30 years from now when you're gumming food, Chef Boyardee may seem like a delicacy. 🤔

Maybe the issue is you didn't put Chex Mix in it for that al dente "chew" à la Chef RadMabbit. I am actually surprised that @RadMabbit didn't offset the heaviness of Chef Boyardee with some bread and butter pickles.

I'm not sure that this is bad for you, but one of my favorite comfort foods is to boil spaghetti al dente. Drain, and return to the pan. Dress with olive oil, chopped pieces of white American cheese (melt into the spaghetti), salt and lots of black pepper.

Last edited:
Jacques Pepin once said his last meal would be the greatest baguette, deep golden, nutty, and crunchy, with a block of the sublime butter of Brittany.
Despite the plethora of choices with supermarket-baked breads, it's still difficult to find really decent bread.

Pizza....eat that too much.

Donuts...especially Congdons in Wells. I eat them rarely....but I can eat 3 of those MFer's in one sitting, with a big glass of milk and I'm sure its taken years off my life. Litterally probably 1500 calories right there of fat and sugar. #heartattackwaitingtohappen

I thank god that Dunkin Donuts sucks so bad they are inedible and ran every other donut shop out of business, or i'd eat more donuts.....but I only eat good donuts, which are rare in my neck of the woods.

I used to eat more fried food when I was younger, but now its only during the summer, and must be decent seafood.

now that Ziggy's Donuts is gone, the only one I will eat is (NES suggestion) Klemm's in Windham, NH.

Not a fan of Kane's and other heavy donuts.

I'm not sure that this is bad for you, but one of my favorite comfort foods is to boil spaghetti al dente. Drain, and return to the pan. Dress with olive oil, chopped pieces of white American cheese (melt into the spaghetti), salt and lots of black pepper.
That's just an Americanized version of Cacio e pepe.

A nuclear holocaust will leave two things left on the earth, cockroaches and twinkies.

How about some cockroach flavored twinkies?

Swap that out for fresh homemade banana walnut bread…. Hardest part for me is not eating the whole loaf and saving some for French toast.
You're not wrong, but sounds like he was going for minimal effort maximum return

Come on man.. you gotta commit to this unhealthy deal!
Sorry, I'm busy eating my bacon-wrapped deep fried burger loaded with smoked gouda and onions on an oversized onion bulkie roll that I seared with butter with some thick n hearty A-1 steak sauce.

You idea contains fruit. Can't touch this (hammer time dance)

Beefaroni is aptly named, for me that stuff was basically unlimited farts in a can. 🤣

Alright, I'll be honest and you all can call me a weirdo. I prep 12+ portions and freeze them for when I want a fast meal of cheap food. Beef flavored ramen has a onion, carrot, celery and scrambled eggs stir-fry with a sauce is A-1 thick n Hearty and soy sauce. This gets added to the flavoring and water of Beef Ramen, and then prepared normally, but leaving it at a boil for a minute or so before adding the noodles. Chicken Ramen gets scrambled eggs, corn, celery, an carrots. CB Mini/regular Ravioli I just added shredded Mozzerella to. I don't mess with beefaroni though.

A stick of cold butter with a little warm French bread to go with it.

Who doesn't like a little bread with their butter?

The other thing I did was like once every other week id buy a fresh loaf of Italian bread from the store, then go home and promptly destory about half of it. (With butter, obviously) No moar because im trying to crawl away from diabeetus. Bread is basically cocaine to anyone 50% Italian or more tho so its tough.

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm busy eating my bacon-wrapped deep fried burger loaded with smoked gouda and onions on an oversized onion bulkie roll that I seared with butter with some thick n hearty A-1 steak sauce.

You idea contains fruit. Can't touch this (hammer time dance)

A-1 has fruit in it (raisins)

Back
Top Bottom