What is one of your favorite absolute horrible trashy junk foods? Must be seriously unhealthy to qualify

It's been a while but...

a7d05f98895643eca0dd8f058a812646.png

Got turned onto liver and onions when I was in high school and was washing dishes at a local restaurant. They served it with a brown gravy with three strips of bacon on top. I was hooked immediately.
I’m laughing again…my dad loved liver and onions. Mom refused to make it; used to make her nauseous to even look at it. I think he got hooked on it in the service.

Got turned onto liver and onions when I was in high school and was washing dishes at a local restaurant. They served it with a brown gravy with three strips of bacon on top. I was hooked immediately.
I do mine a little differently: with red wine, garlic, and demiglace:

A big, fat liverwurst sandwich, with mayo and muenster cheese on lightly toasted bread.

Corned beef hash from a can, pan fried and served up with two overeasy eggs cooked in the same pan, with ketchup and salt and pepper.

Large steak and cheese with mushrooms and mayo.

These are my weaknesses...

Last edited:
I don't know of anyone mentioned this place yet. If you find yourself near you should try their cinnamon buns and their coffee cake.

The first rule of Ocean Park Cinnamon buns is...

I think coffee roll and cinnamon roll are the same? Not sure.

Never heard of Kanes.. Only place I get donuts in this donut desert is Tony D's in Northborough. Not the best I have ever had, but fresh. I haven't had a donut in a while, but when I do I make a meal and eat like 4 of them and get really sick and don't eat donuts for like a year.
Mrs Murphy’s Donuts in Southwick. Worth the drive.

View attachment 728872
Powdered donuts. The hostess ones are good but have found the Market Basket brand to be better. I only let myself buy them every so often because I will eat the whole package in one sitting.

My parents still tell the story of me being around 2 years old on Santa’s lap at the mall and him asking me what I want for Christmas and me responding “Donuts” meaning the powdered variety.
One stretch I ate so many my crap was turning white.
That was the last time but I’m still laughing over it.
I know. I’m sick. 😂

Back
Top Bottom