What is one of your favorite absolute horrible trashy junk foods? Must be seriously unhealthy to qualify

Have you had a giant frosted coffe roll from kanes??? Soooooo good. Also their glazed donuts are amazing

I think coffee roll and cinnamon roll are the same? Not sure.

Never heard of Kanes.. Only place I get donuts in this donut desert is Tony D's in Northborough. Not the best I have ever had, but fresh. I haven't had a donut in a while, but when I do I make a meal and eat like 4 of them and get really sick and don't eat donuts for like a year.

Pizza....eat that too much.

Donuts...especially Congdons in Wells. I eat them rarely....but I can eat 3 of those MFer's in one sitting, with a big glass of milk and I'm sure its taken years off my life. Litterally probably 1500 calories right there of fat and sugar. #heartattackwaitingtohappen

I thank god that Dunkin Donuts sucks so bad they are inedible and ran every other donut shop out of business, or i'd eat more donuts.....but I only eat good donuts, which are rare in my neck of the woods.

I used to eat more fried food when I was younger, but now its only during the summer, and must be decent seafood.

Last edited:
Never heard of Kanes.

wtf.gif
I haven't had a donut in a while, but when I do I make a meal and eat like 4 of them and get really sick and don't eat donuts for like a year.
[laugh]

Actually Kane's is like everyone else. Living off their past rep and over-rated for the price. Think its like $40 for a dozen now. F that

I haven't had a donut in a while, but when I do I make a meal and eat like 4 of them and get really sick and don't eat donuts for like a year.
Im like that with Chinese. Get a craving, know I shouldnt but cant resist. Halfway through Im regretting my decision and afterwards Im swearing Im never doing that again. A few months later Im back

I thank god that Dunkin Donuts sucks so bad they are inedible and ran every other donut shop out of business, or i'd eat more donuts.....but I only eat good donuts, which are rare in my neck of the woods.
I tell my GF that a lot.

It is really easy to diet in the Northeast because the temptation of really good foods is not there most of the time. For example, if I want pizza, but can't have one I like, I just won't eat pizza. I will not eat pizza, just to eat pizza. If I am going to destroy my health, i want it to be the best bad food.

California has Chinese owned donut shops every 2 miles, and the donuts are always fresh and good :)

View attachment 728421

[laugh]

Actually Kane's is like everyone else. Living off their past rep and over-rated for the price. Think its like $40 for a dozen now. F that

Just looked, I have never been to north shore and Boston only a few times :)

Actually, went to Santarpios 2 times I think was Saugus.

4d6d940d-5c32-4725-90d1-3e6dbf7c2ab8.201cd3ba02d4bd089ca9814ba4fb63d5.jpeg

Just looked, I have never been to north shore and Boston only a few times :)

Actually, went to Santarpios 2 times I think was Saugus.
You drove right by the new Kane's and were prob a mile from the old one. You and I are opposites. I joke around that the furthest south Ive ever been is Fenway Park, lol.

Of pure bad junk - Doritos.

My kids love Doritos so we usually have a bag of Nacho Cheese flavor in the house for them to snack on. I like them too, but I can resist those. However, I cannot have Cool Ranch Doritos in the house. I will eat the entire bag without stopping. Every once in a while I will buy a bag but try to get the smallest bag I can find.

My other unhealthy guilty pleasure is Girl Scout Carmel D'lites/Samoa cookies. Thankfully I can't buy them at the store so that keeps things under control a bit, lol.

Edit: I forgot, the half moons from Lindell's Bakery in Somerville. To die for.

Last edited:
My other unhealthy guilty pleasure is Girl Scout Carmel D'lites/Samoa cookies. Thankfully I can't buy them at the store so that keeps things under control a bit, lol.

My wife dragged me to Wally World in Hudson, NH a few weeks ago. Told her I'd wait in the car. Saw the Girl Scouts selling cookies outside the store. I went up and got 2 boxes of the Samoas. Went back to the car and proceeded to eat a whole box waiting for my wife to return.

Back
Top Bottom