I'm not sure what to think of this

Kinda looks like it should have a Toshiba logo and vibrate. [laugh]

Fun fact about Newnan GA. It held off a siege and IIRC never surrendered during The War of Northern Aggression.

Doesn't look terribly different from the one I got... Shoots like a dream. Always stayed away from 2011's because of the mags. Shooting USPSA you just see so many failures that always seem to be mag related (They even number them and have special bad mags). Running Pmags in mine and surprisingly it loves cheap Blazer 124 grain.

Doesn't look terribly different from the one I got... Shoots like a dream. Always stayed away from 2011's because of the mags. Shooting USPSA you just see so many failures that always seem to be mag related (They even number them and have special bad mags). Running Pmags in mine and surprisingly it loves cheap Blazer 124 grain.
You got yours in the miami gay bar camo too?

it is a nice looking gun for a woman. the only thing gay about it is it is 9mm

Something I don't get is why 9mm fanbois have to call .40 gay. 9mm is a Euro trash round invented when people were physically smaller than they are today. It still makes a great round for women of smaller stature and is a solid choice for teaching children how to shoot centerfire pistol calibers. All 9mm handguns should look like this-
4968027-11723f1841637fdebf662484c80df54a.jpg

[devil]

edit- My wife loves her AR that I covered in pink Muddy Girl camo. I need to do a similar scheme Glock 34 or something similar good for pew pew pew on steel.

Last edited:
My daughter would probably go for it

While I don't like the scheme the pictures show that it was done well.

Hand that over to @Broc and he would shoot it at a match, laughing the entire time. I'd do the same - but my score would be even gayer than the gun

Cyberpunk fan finally realizing he isn't a cyberpunk fan and trying to pawn it off on someone else.

If it gets new shooters into the sport, I am not against it, but lol.

Not my cup of tea though...if anyone sees that firearm in my hand, assume I am a pod person and start shooting to save yourself.

What ever happened to getting a reasonably priced firearm and using the extra coin on ammo?

Hey, look at my new super poindexter special with a kung-fu grip. Great, want to go out shooting? Na, I don't have any money for ammo.

Last edited:
Inanimate objects in and of themselves aren't "gay". Men (supposedly) who shoot them, and can't hit what they aim at, are.

Now, a man or woman, who takes that pistol and pounds the hell out of the X-ring, is definitely NOT "gay".

Inanimate objects in and of themselves aren't "gay". Men (supposedly) who shoot them, and can't hit what they aim at, are.

Now, a man or woman, who takes that pistol and pounds the hell out of the X-ring, is definitely NOT "gay".
All the kidding aside, gay or whatever- I'd much rather be shooting with someone who destroys the X-ring. Anyone that good has probably practiced and competed so much that he/she is likely to be a very safe shooter as well. The last person to muzzle sweep me was a redneck-looking camo wearing Fudd. Also anyone who shoots that well IMHO is also exhibiting a high level of motivation and control- great qualities regardless of orientation.

Is xring code for another man's butt

Back
Top Bottom