• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

i'm a ruger redhawk fan and not ashamed to say it.

I'd like a 41 Redhawk, but they're now priced out of my interest zone. I passed up on one years ago (long enough ago there was a gun shop in Northampton), and haven't seen another in person since.

Just when I thought the Super Redhawk was as ugly as it could get, I find at some point TALO had Ruger build them even uglier than stock:

View attachment 860313
Form follows function...And when you're alone at night camping in interior Alaska, 90 miles from a road, this will be the sexiest gun you've ever seen...

Form follows function...And when you're alone at night camping in interior Alaska, 90 miles from a road, this will be the sexiest gun you've ever seen...
No, it won't - because I already know this one exists.

wm_7581577.jpg

I have a Redhawk .44mag in 5.5"...just shot it last week! I've had it since the late 80's! Fun gun....I love it!

Redhawks are nice.
Super Redhawks are super ugly.
Yep. [laugh]
I've never seen a revolver that better illustrated the "f*** it, good enough" school of design than the Super Redhawk. Or did they let the accountants design that one? Whatever happened, ugliest revolver ever.
Well, you know the reason they designed the Super Redhawk so bulky & ugly... the infamous flying barrel problem of the 1980's Redhawks.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxf-MV3xMgs

I have a Redhawk .44mag in 5.5"...just shot it last week! I've had it since the late 80's! Fun gun....I love it!
Unfortunately, I have one too... right smack dab in the middle of the problem serial number range. Bought it brand new and never been able to safely fire it. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom