• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What is one of your favorite absolute horrible trashy junk foods? Must be seriously unhealthy to qualify

My wife dragged me to Wally World in Hudson, NH a few weeks ago. Told her I'd wait in the car. Saw the Girl Scouts selling cookies outside the store. I went up and got 2 boxes of the Samoas. Went back to the car and proceeded to eat a whole box waiting for my wife to return.
Did you attempt to hide the evidence?

My wife dragged me to Wally World in Hudson, NH a few weeks ago. Told her I'd wait in the car. Saw the Girl Scouts selling cookies outside the store. I went up and got 2 boxes of the Samoas. Went back to the car and proceeded to eat a whole box waiting for my wife to return.
I always thought the weird fascination men have with the borderline mediocre cookies the Girl Scouts sell was interesting... I just came to the conclusion that if it was Cub Scouts selling them, they wouldn't be as popular. Something about making a little girl smile when you buy a box of cookies is too much for most men to resist.

Obviously if a man is just a disgusting fat bodied Pvt Pyle and eats cookies everyday, that theory does not apply :)

Last edited:
I think coffee roll and cinnamon roll are the same? Not sure.

Never heard of Kanes.. Only place I get donuts in this donut desert is Tony D's in Northborough. Not the best I have ever had, but fresh. I haven't had a donut in a while, but when I do I make a meal and eat like 4 of them and get really sick and don't eat donuts for like a year.
Market Basket just opened a few weeks ago in Shrewsbury. The donuts are terrific. Made all day on the premise, fresh and the old fashion have a great crust.

1/2 pound of Genoa salami sliced thin, 1/2 pound of sharp provolone sliced thin and a loaf of Scali bread. May not be actual junk food but it ain’t good for ya and I could definitely eat the whole loaf and all the cold cuts!…..at once!😂
A loaf of fresh scali dipped in Italian salad dressing

I always thought the weird fascination men have with the borderline mediocre cookies the Girl Scouts sell was interesting... I just came to the conclusion that if it was Cub Scouts selling them, they wouldn't be as popular. Something about making a little girl smile when you buy a box of cookies is too much for most men to resist.

Obviously if a man is just a disgusting fat bodied Pvt Pyle and eats cookies everyday, that theory does not apply :)
I would be just as happy. I even buy the shitty overpriced popcorn to make them happy. Then I gift it away. But then again I gift away the cookies too. I think its just kids. But the boyscouts needs to find a better product. It's the cheapest thing and they want a premium. And they all act like they know it's shit.

I had a bunch of leftover Christmas cookies in the blue tin, and I decided to scoop some Nutella and slather it all over the cookies and eat them. It’s delicious.

1/2 pound of Genoa salami sliced thin, 1/2 pound of sharp provolone sliced thin and a loaf of Scali bread. May not be actual junk food but it ain’t good for ya and I could definitely eat the whole loaf and all the cold cuts!…..at once!😂
This is a great way to make a grilled cheese too - just add some pepperoni and butter

I would be just as happy. I even buy the shitty overpriced popcorn to make them happy. Then I gift it away. But then again I gift away the cookies too. I think its just kids. But the boyscouts needs to find a better product. It's the cheapest thing and they want a premium. And they all act like they know it's shit.
I made the mistake of buying Cub Scout popcorn once, years ago. I actually thought the small bag was unpopped kernels, decided to open it one day and discovered that $18 bag was popped corn... I kept that bag as a reminder to never buy anything like that again lol

They should offer lawn mowing services or yard clean up, car washes, something like that.

I made the mistake of buying Cub Scout popcorn once, years ago. I actually thought the small bag was unpopped kernels, decided to open it one day and discovered that $18 bag was popped corn... I kept that bag as a reminder to never buy anything like that again lol

They should offer lawn mowing services or yard clean up, car washes, something like that.
They do. But they have a list of people that don't tip

Back
Top Bottom