• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What is one of your favorite absolute horrible trashy junk foods? Must be seriously unhealthy to qualify

I always thought the weird fascination men have with the borderline mediocre cookies the Girl Scouts sell was interesting... I just came to the conclusion that if it was Cub Scouts selling them, they wouldn't be as popular. Something about making a little girl smile when you buy a box of cookies is too much for most men to resist.

Obviously if a man is just a disgusting fat bodied Pvt Pyle and eats cookies everyday, that theory does not apply :)

-They're good cookies. Not A+ level but still better than 80% of the shit in the store cookie aisle.

-80% of them don't come from girls off the side of the road. They get sold by dads,moms and grandparents

-Because the chain of acquisition is abnormal, guys can hide them from their wife or just staah them at work. So their c*** wife who buys them kale or other inedible shit can be dodged easily

-They're good cookies. Not A+ level but still better than 80% of the shit in the store cookie aisle.

-80% of them don't come from girls off the side of the road. They get sold by dads,moms and grandparents

-Because the chain of acquisition is abnormal, guys can hide them from their wife or just staah them at work. So their c*** wife who buys them kale or other inedible shit can be dodged easily
@FalArAk
Somebody took this personally 👀

10/10 rant about kale
Nicely done!

Virtue signal cookies.

They are loaded with preservatives and PLENTY of other fresh options available at any bakery in any store. If a guy has to hide cookies from his wife, he has a lot bigger problems than eating quality cookies ...

Maybe that why dadtards buys GS cookies.. "Hey honey, I support women through Girl Scouts! Please don't yell at me.. You promised I could go to the range next month for an hour if I didn't act up" :)

This has been fun.
It's past my bedtime so you guys have fun and take it from here.

If you want to change direction a bit,
Somebody please try to figure out what that grassy, weed like straw stuff is inside a Chinese egg roll and let us all know.

Good night all

Dirty Bird, AKA Kentucky Fried Chicken!! Extra Crispy. Popeys's is a pretty close second to me. Wife things they are both Nasty but I love it as a treat.
I found this spice mix called 99X. It’s pretty damn close to the KFC. I try to limit myself to a couple times a year.

This has been fun.
It's past my bedtime so you guys have fun and take it from here.

If you want to change direction a bit,
Somebody please try to figure out what that grassy, weed like straw stuff is inside a Chinese egg roll and let us all know.

Good night all

Finely shredded cabbage :)

Virtue signal cookies.

They are loaded with preservatives and PLENTY of other fresh options available at any bakery in any store. If a guy has to hide cookies from his wife, he has a lot bigger problems than eating quality cookies ...

Maybe that why dadtards buys GS cookies.. "Hey honey, I support women through Girl Scouts! Please don't yell at me.. You promised I could go to the range next month for an hour if I didn't act up" :)
I agree but the fact remains they still not bad cookies.

Also anyone eating cookies with sugar and fat doesn't give a flying f*** about preservatives. 🤣

I agree but the fact remains they still not bad cookies.

Also anyone eating cookies with sugar and fat doesn't give a flying f*** about preservatives. 🤣

Eh, I'd rather eat a gigantic bag of Animal Crackers or a tin of Danish Butter cookies for the same price as a tiny shoebox of virtue signal cookies...

Or even more better, Crumbl Cookies :)

Eh, I'd rather eat a gigantic bag of Animal Crackers or a tin of Danish Butter cookies for the same price as a tiny shoebox of virtue signal cookies...

Or even more better, Crumbl Cookies :)

The butter cookies i agree on.... but they getting harder to find

The butter cookies i agree on.... but they getting harder to find

Aldi's near WalMart :)

I haven't eaten them in years, but I could easily polish off 3/4 of a tin in an hour with nothing in my wake but little corrugated white paper cups and the stench of overwhelming guilt :(

There's nothing unhealthy about pizza, it provides all the basic food groups into one convenient and delicious package. Once a week is fine.

I used to be a big soda guy, now I'm finding I don't care for the taste of the sugar anymore and have started drinking diet and zero sugar sodas and energy drinks. About the only time I will buy a sugar based soda is if it's a new flavor of Mt. Dew.

By far my favorite trash food is chips and crackers. I'm at work a lot, so my meals are usually sandiwches and chips and after a week if I haven't gone thru 2 bags of chips I'm doing good. Problem is those bags of chips keep getting smaller and smaller.

French fries and onion rings. Good ones not shit ones.

Fried Chicken wings. Basically one of the top 3 worst things in the whole weightwatchers manual..... 🤣

Krispy Kreme donuts, without a doubt:

KrispyKreme_GlazedDozen.jpg

Frank

You drove right by the new Kane's and were prob a mile from the old one. You and I are opposites. I joke around that the furthest south Ive ever been is Fenway Park, lol.
Raised maple glazed is my jam. If your near Logan it's right down the street. Cake donuts are trash, raised all the way.

Wife likes deep fried twinkies. Prior to my heart attack last month, I thought nothing of eating an entire tube of Pringle’s. When you can’t reach any further down the can, you tip it and just let them fall into your mouth like a bear with a trash can.

I also used to eat an entire package of Nutter Butter cream patties with a bucket of milk.

Really liked Duncan Hines right outta the can too.

Eating moderately and exercising now. I’m lucky I dodged a bullet.

Back
Top Bottom