Two Weapons, a Chase, a Killing and No Charges: A 25-year-old man running through a Georgia neighborhood ended up dead

I got it from kevin9's description of the video. (1339-1438). I'm not watching an hour worth of security footage.
BB, those are minutes and seconds (mmss) for the video, so he was in the house for approximately 1 minute of video time. To get the real time you have to watch the clock in the upper left, so as Guyute said "He was in there from 2:08-2:13", roughly 5 minutes.

If you catch a person tresspassing and they really are just looking around, kick them out and report it to the police.

If you catch someone actually committing burglary with your own eyes, personally I'm fine with shooting thieves, even if its not your property.

Neither of those things is what happened here. Two guys chased down someone they are claiming they could identify from a video. I don't think we should need to rehash the 100% unreliability of eye witnesses, especially when it crosses racial boundaries. People are HORRIBLE at identifying other people not of the same race. This is a widely proven scientific fact. These two idiots have no idea if this was the same guy or not and he wasn't committing a crime when they saw him.

This is clear cut 2nd degree murder or min manslaughter.

The video of a guy walking around in a construction area is not in anyway relevant to what unfolded.

I can't tell if it is excessive narrative consumption or blindness from all the anti-racism brainwashing that is afflicting people here. Fear makes people believe BS easier and the fear merchants are in overdrive these days but some things are so clear that people refusing to see them is scary. There are things that you know in your heart that you have been conditioned not to believe. Now back to your regular virtue signaling. I'll go first- the victim can't get a fair trial in the south where they hunt black joggers for sport the trial should be held in Cambridge, MA.

I can't tell if it is excessive narrative consumption or blindness from all the anti-racism brainwashing that is afflicting people here. Fear makes people believe BS easier and the fear merchants are in overdrive these days but some things are so clear that people refusing to see them is scary. There are things that you know in your heart that you have been conditioned not to believe. Now back to your regular virtue signaling. I'll go first- the victim can't get a fair trial in the south where they hunt black joggers for sport the trial should be held in Cambridge, MA.

Some of us don't really care about the race angle, and just get a little annoyed when folks chase down joggers and shotgun them to death in broad daylight on a public street (videotaped, no less).

Sorry if that doesn't fit your broad anti-PC narrative, but this is an unlawful slaying no matter the color of the people involved.

Some of us don't really care about the race angle, and just get a little annoyed when folks chase down joggers and shotgun them to death in broad daylight on a public street (videotaped, no less).

Sorry if that doesn't fit your broad anti-PC narrative, but this is an unlawful slaying no matter the color of the people involved.
You've been told what to think, internalized it, and now are going to vehemently defend it cause goshdarned it you are a good person. They told you so when they told you what to think.

You've been told what to think, internalized it, and now are going to vehemently defend it cause goshdarned it you are a good person. They told you so when they told you what to think.

Vehemently defending that joggers shouldn't be shotgunned? Uh, sure. I'll go out on that limb. As for the rest of your mystical musings,

Last edited:
I suspect you guys have all been Trayvoned. But keep up the virtue posting the optics are winning over gun haters by the pixel full.

Yeah. Believe that until your son's been DWB'd. GA, MO, and a LOT of places are not black-friendly. Hell, a co-worker of my daughter was explaining to her one day that she didn't believe in mixed marriages. Like with a pic of J ON HER F'ING DESK! "I just think it's wrong and blacks shouldn't be with us whites."

The kid might be guilty as hell. But chasing him with shotguns and 2 trucks isn't a good start to the situation.

...Hell, a co-worker of my daughter was explaining to her one day that she didn't believe in mixed marriages...
Evidence your values have been usurped. Wanting your grandchildren to look like your grandparents is a normal natural human value. Wonder where you got the idea that that isn't a good thing? Do the people that push mixed marriages believe in mixed marriages for their own people?

Evidence your values have been usurped. Wanting your grandchildren to look like your grandparents is a normal natural human value. Wonder where you got the idea that that isn't a good thing? Do the people that push mixed marriages believe in mixed marriages for their own people?

I knew this post was coming at least two pages ago. You're overdosing on redpills there, brosevelt. Let me guess, you're waiting for society to wake up and realize that they're being controlled by a financially successful global minority ethic/religious group with plans to dilute and conquer the superior white race via liberal media promotion of mixed race relationships? Instead of pretended be to clever you might as well just come out and speak your mind. You won't look any less of a tinfoiler.

Last edited:
I knew this post was coming at least two pages ago. You're overdosing on redpills there, brosevelt. Let me guess, you're waiting for society to wake up and realize that they're being controlled by a financially successful global minority ethic/religious group with plans to dilute and conquer the superior white race via liberal media promotion of mixed race relationships? Instead of pretended be to clever you might as well just come out and speak your mind. You won't look any less of a tinfoiler.
People have claimed that, the people accused of being responsible for such things have openly bragged about it, but if you fall for it it is your fault not someone else's.
Do you believe it is wrong to want your grandchildren to look like your grandparents? Does anyone here believe it is wrong to want their grandchildren to look like their grandparents? If you are not ashamed admit it.

the race angle is often a race hustle BS too, but probably not in this case. those redneck pieces of shit were looking to basically lynch a black dude.

People have claimed that, the people accused of being responsible for such things have openly bragged about it, but if you fall for it it is your fault not someone else's.
Do you believe it is wrong to want your grandchildren to look like your grandparents? Does anyone here believe it is wrong to want their grandchildren to look like their grandparents? If you are not ashamed admit it.

I believe whatever someone wants their children to look like is their business and if they disagree with you it doesn't mean they've been brainwashed by a (((conspiracy.)))

wrong? no, not wrong. Kind of dumb to be a priority though.

My kids look like me and my parents mixed with the brown people traits from my wife's ancestry. Some people, I guess not you, place more importance on the quality of the people they marry and reproduce with than they do on superficial shit like their skin color.

Do you wear a white hood on the weekends?

This thread is bizzaro world. We got one person characterizing what happened as the below, conveniently leaving out the whole chasing him up and down the street parts

shows him running right at the guy who's just standing, from a good distance away mind you
Oh get off it already. He charged the guy and attacked him. It's on tape. Just like him committing burglary.
The burglar was not attacked - he charged a man with a gun from at least 20 feet away, having run towards him from what looks like a further 50+ feet. He attacked the man. The man did not attack him.

We have another who knows what’s going on inside the “Black man’s mind” and that he just had to “go ghetto”.

but for some reason in the Black man's mind everything must be "kept real" and you have to go ghetto

and now we have someone who says if you think chasing down and killing potential burglars is wrong that it’s because of “anti-racism brainwashing”

I can't tell if it is excessive narrative consumption or blindness from all the anti-racism brainwashing that is afflicting people here.

I mean for argument sake, assuming the dead guy was in fact a burglar and was fleeing a crime, I still don’t see how two guys grabbing guns, chasing him up and down the street, blocking the road, and killing him is an appropriate and proportional response to what you believe is a burglary of someone else’s property.

I mean for argument sake, assuming the dead guy was in fact a burglar and was fleeing a crime, I still don’t see how two guys grabbing guns, chasing him up and down the street, blocking the road, and killing him is an appropriate and proportional response to what you believe is a burglary of someone else’s property.

It wouldn't be of course. This had nothing to do with any attempt to serve justice. This was some good 'ol boys out for a n****r hunt. plain and simple.

Nevermind the guy had nothing to do with any burglary. *at least there's no evidence he did. But you can't give a black dude the benefit of the doubt, no that goes to the two redneck shitbags who gunned him down like a rabid dog in the street. The dead victim, apparently, needs to prove he didn't deserve to be lynched.

at best, entering the empty construction site is simple trespass.

Interesting point for this crowd. The southern boy n' huntas must hang crowd are going to be bitching about how self help is illegal in MA on the next topic. The irony is comedic gold. Is it OK to patrol and defend your community? If your street was suffering a rash of break ins would you condemn your neighbors for doing anything more than calling 911? Maybe MA is right, self help could always go sideways.

Interesting point for this crowd. The southern boy n' huntas must hang crowd are going to be bitching about how self help is illegal in MA on the next topic. The irony is comedic gold. Is it OK to patrol and defend your community? If your street was suffering a rash of break ins would you condemn your neighbors for doing anything more than calling 911? Maybe MA is right, self help could always go sideways.
Perhaps you should try to discern "self help" from chasing down and murdering a guy you saw enter a construction site and leave empty handed. How is shooting him dead "self help"? It wasn't even their f***ing property. Under GA law, to make a citizens arrest you have to actually witness him commit a FELONY.

This has nothing to do with self help and your dumb strawman attempt is, well, dumb.

Is it ok to patrol and defend your community? YES. Is it ok to murder someone over simple trespass? NO. Get it yet?

Do me a favor and let me know where your neighborhood is. I want to make sure nobody chases after me with a shotgun next time I'm going for a run. Or am I not at risk since I can't even tan very well?

I don't know what you think is going on here.

1. From what I read, there had only been one reported break-in, in the neighborhood in the past several months. So where are you getting this rash of break-ins from?

2. I'm fine with people police their own neighborhoods. I'm not fine with them killing people based on them suspecting them of having maybe committed a crime.

If these guys had showed up at the construction house to confront the guy while he was inside, and he had charged them while they were standing there on the property, and it led to the same outcome, that is a VERY different story then them seeing him on the street, going inside their own house to grab guns, chasing him down the street, when he turns around and runs the other way chasing him back up the street, and blocking the road to confront him.

Is that really so hard to differentiate?

A few more things.

1. The construction site he was later seen on security camera footage entering, was not owned by or controlled by the shooters. It wasn't their property.

2. According to the police report, in their own statement, they did not even see him enter that property. What they said was they were in their own yard (father in the yard, son in the house), and saw him running down the street.

"McMichael stated he was in his front yard and saw the suspect from the break-ins "hauling ass" down Satilla Drive toward Buford Drive. McMichael stated he then ran inside his house and called to Travis and said, "Travis, the guy is running down the street lets go." McMichael stated he went to his bedroom and grabbed his .357 magnum and Travis grabbed his shotgun because they "didn't know if the male was armed or not".

3. Who is this "Roddy" person he mentions? The guy who filmed it from the the vehicle?

Back
Top Bottom