Kennedy is a no vote.

Trump ran as a Republican and he is continuing to do so. By definition, he is not a third party candidate.
Trump is a 3rd party candidate in spirit though... which is why he won't lose many if any votes to rfk.

3rd party is generally f u to the establishment...trump is that already on the right

And there is not a single true conservative who could vote biden over trump even if you didnt like him the first go round you arent voting against trump now

But rfk is an f u to biden from the left

Trump is a 3rd party candidate in spirit though... which is why he won't lose many if any votes to rfk.

3rd party is generally f u to the establishment...trump is that already on the right

And there is not a single true conservative who could vote biden over trump even if you didnt like him the first go round you arent voting against trump now

But rfk is an f u to biden from the left
I have a few normie and independent friends who are supporting RFK and would otherwise vote for Trump - so they exist.

Fortunately his VP pick seems to be shedding supporters that are right-leaning.

No shit he's a no vote. Most of us knew this from the get-go. The good news is, with his insane lefty VP pick, he should take a lot of votes from Biden.
Oh, there are tons of people who ignored everything about him, except that he was against the Covid response, and they went all in on him.

Even though he's fervently anti-gun, and wants to lock up anyone who is a "climate change denier".

I am worried we are in trouble come November. The Left never wavers, never hesitates, never backs off, and won't rest until we are all dead or locked up.

The right remains a deeply fractured group and will be no match for the lock step Left and the Media.

I am worried we are in trouble come November. The Left never wavers, never hesitates, never backs off, and won't rest until we are all dead or locked up.

The right remains a deeply fractured group and will be no match for the lock step Left and the Media.
Part of the problem is the GOP is filled with quislings and people who want to sell out their constituency for a few bucks. The fraud within the GOP is actually far worse than the same in the left. We /know/ the dems are mostly all f***ing commies, on the other hand there's a bunch of fake conservatives that have basically been gaslighting their bases for decades. The problem is rubber lip jingocon retards keep going along with this bullshit- supporting unmitigated garbage like pouring billions into Ukraine and other "we need to spend billions to bomb brown people" type horseshit. Not to mention the reason we're in trouble with the border policy is not even once did the GOP promote an immigration reform bill to help tighten the hatch on this shit. Too much of immigration law is under the fiat of the executive vs being burned into law.

Part of the problem is the GOP is filled with quislings and people who want to sell out their constituency for a few bucks. The fraud within the GOP is actually far worse than the same in the left. We /know/ the dems are mostly all f***ing commies, on the other hand there's a bunch of fake conservatives that have basically been gaslighting their bases for decades. The problem is rubber lip jingocon retards keep going along with this bullshit- supporting unmitigated garbage like pouring billions into Ukraine and other "we need to spend billions to bomb brown people" type horseshit. Not to mention the reason we're in trouble with the border policy is not even once did the GOP promote an immigration reform bill to help tighten the hatch on this shit. Too much of immigration law is under the fiat of the executive vs being burned into law.
Well, which is why I have said repeatedly that win or lose with Trump it won't change the fact that the RINO Party is dead now. We roll with MAGA or bust. The Libertarian Party chose political suicide in 2016 and now the director Kennedy is a goofball but in any event the party is never coming back. RINOS, and Neocons are not the future of the GOP, they are done.

It's quite simple really. MAGA or the Communists come November.

Oh, there are tons of people who ignored everything about him, except that he was against the Covid response, and they went all in on him.

Even though he's fervently anti-gun, and wants to lock up anyone who is a "climate change denier".
Again, RFK got the biggest “right wing” issue of our time right, while Trump got it wrong - and continues to get it wrong.

I don’t trust that RFK Jr’s new position on 2A is sincere, but how is it any different from Trump’s before he became a politician? Never mind bumpstocks and “take the guns first.”

FFS, guys, we can support Trump and still acknowledge his missteps. That’s supposed to be what separates us from the Commies and NPCs.

It's fascinating to me that this is exactly how "the left" sees it also, only the names are reversed. As they say on that side, Democrats fall in love, Republicans fall in line.

Again, RFK got the biggest “right wing” issue of our time right, while Trump got it wrong - and continues to get it wrong.

I don’t trust that RFK Jr’s new position on 2A is sincere, but how is it any different from Trump’s before he became a politician? Never mind bumpstocks and “take the guns first.”

FFS, guys, we can support Trump and still acknowledge his missteps. That’s supposed to be what separates us from the Commies and NPCs.
No... we must not blaspheme our lord and savior

Donald jesus Trump

We also must never say truths about the left like barry speaks well

Just ran the chain saw for a bit and all the time this Kennedy thing was bothering me. I thought about it and can not understand how anyone can even think about voting for any Kennedy.

Some are just not seeing the country as it is or some just simply ain't who they pretend to be.

Currently his role is to piss on Biden.

Decades from now, we will find out that Trump paid Kennedy off to run 3rd party. LOL

The guy is the poster child for NEVER allowing ranked choice voting. He might very well win in a ranked choice voting scenario. All the fringe people are in love with ranked choice voting for that very reason. Just about every Biden voter would list that guy as their second choice and a few Trump voters as well. the math would lead right to RFK Jr.

It actually wouldn't surprise me if this is some payback for some behind the scenes bs from years ago that Brandon pissed of RFK Jr or someone of his ilk.

Au Contraire my good fellow - I live in lefty Heaven and there's already a BUNCH of lawn signs up for him at Lefty homes. Gotta keep your enemies close.
You done failed home selection 101!!! Location, location, location!

He won't steal a single vote from Biden. The last VP we had who actually had power to flex was Cheney, and people were still voting for Dubya and not him. You should really spend some time running in Democrat circles, you'll see for yourself how pragmatic a choice Biden really is.
Why would you even think that? He’s a slightly less liberal that doesn’t have dementia. The left has been saying Trumps campaign is paying him. I guess you don’t follow politics. Or, your a troll.

You done failed home selection 101!!! Location, location, location!
A compromise I was willing to make. Beautiful town, low taxes (for now), half mile from the house I grew up in (that my family still lives in and predates the revoltion by 100yrs), 300yds as the crow flies to my business, 1/4 mi from the ocean, my boat's mooring, all my childhood friends, and basically zero crime (for now).

Why would you even think that? He’s a slightly less liberal that doesn’t have dementia. The left has been saying Trumps campaign is paying him. I guess you don’t follow politics. Or, your a troll.
The left? Who is that, exactly? A bunch of randoms talking shit on Twitter don't count.

The guy is the poster child for NEVER allowing ranked choice voting. He might very well win in a ranked choice voting scenario. All the fringe people are in love with ranked choice voting for that very reason. Just about every Biden voter would list that guy as their second choice and a few Trump voters as well. the math would lead right to RFK Jr.
You know that's not how RCV works, right? I don't like the system, but we can at least describe what it actually is.

If he's everyone's second vote, he still comes in third and gets eliminated in the instant run off.
The only way he'd win is if half of voters put him first, with Trump or Biden as their fallback.

You know that's not how RCV works, right? I don't like the system, but we can at least describe what it actually is.

If he's everyone's second vote, he still comes in third and gets eliminated in the instant run off.
The only way he'd win is if half of voters put him first, with Trump or Biden as their fallback.
You're right. RFK jr's voter's second choices would get distributed to the top two vote getters where applicable. I'd bet on Biden winning in that scenario.

People can change though. What's the verdict on Tulsi? Trump might have his eyes on her for VP.
Tulsa?
Would but would not vote for.

She would likely bring in a net positive number of votes as a VP pick.

VP is mainly a place holder so crossing the aisle to pick her likely wouldn't be an issue but it rapidly becomes a shit show if she would gain the presidency

I was gonna ask what the heck is wrong with his voice. But figured I'd google it. "Spasmodic Dysphonia " in case anyone else was wondering. I don't know, I like they guy, but don't know a ton about him, I wasn't born and raised in NE so I'm not really in the know about the Kennedys aside from common knowledge, but the guy is interesting and seems to be vocal about the BS and corruption.

Back
Top Bottom