Kennedy is a no vote.

Yea he was never a yes vote. He's is a Kennedy after all and their ALL pieces of human garbage. Sorry to the insult to human garbage. What he is, is a disruptor. Think about how far the Democrats have gone when a looney rich lefty is better than the other Dems. He disrupts the process. He says a lot of inconvenient truths about vaxes and biolabs. Starting wars for sh*ts and giggles. He drives his own party and family nuts which is a major plus. but never to be taken seriously running for president. He's better than Brandon simply because he's not a puppet. But president? No way! It's an easy decisions in November. Its Trump or the country as we know it will be over. For better or worse here we are.

Yea I never forgot that this is the same guy that back in the late 90s was leading a charge to ban SUVs. That is one of the last people we need for president.

concerns over the U.S. food supply … skepticism of medicine and vaccines [and] concerns about ‘electromagnetic pollution

[rofl] [rofl]

Food supply????

Kennedy was a dope from word GO. How anyone here was fooled is beyond me. He crowed for 20 min about how we send all of our $ overseas and instead should give it to inner city schools. INNER CITY SCHOOLS!!!!!????? So those places were dollar bills go to die? How about stopping some foreign aid and. . . I dunno, balance the budget????

There is no accounting for the intelligence of hte average voter on BOTH sides of the aisle. He's a democrat who is trying to get around Biden. He is CERTAINLY going to pull votes from Biden. Which is great news.

electromagnetic pollution. ROFL!!! I think I saw that movie once.

MV5BMTM2NzM0MzU5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjc0NDY5._V1_.jpg

No shit he's a no vote. Most of us knew this from the get-go. The good news is, with his insane lefty VP pick, he should take a lot of votes from Biden.
He won't steal a single vote from Biden. The last VP we had who actually had power to flex was Cheney, and people were still voting for Dubya and not him. You should really spend some time running in Democrat circles, you'll see for yourself how pragmatic a choice Biden really is.

Meh. I flirted with supporting the guy, but he seemed best equipped to tackle the US Intelligence Agencies and avoid WW3. Besides, gun positions don’t even register on my top concerns anymore.

His support of Israel and this VP pick did him in.

He won't steal a single vote from Biden. The last VP we had who actually had power to flex was Cheney, and people were still voting for Dubya and not him. You should really spend some time running in Democrat circles, you'll see for yourself how pragmatic a choice Biden really is.
Au Contraire my good fellow - I live in lefty Heaven and there's already a BUNCH of lawn signs up for him at Lefty homes. Gotta keep your enemies close.

any chance RFKJr could take Massachusetts electorally? I mean, if he's polling close to Biden, would it be worth Massachusetts Republicans voting for RFK to try to steal some electoral college numbers from Biden?

So.. we know Trump won't win MA.. but if we could get RFK to win MA and steal their 10 or so EC delegates from Biden, wouldn't that help Trump?

We don't need to spend time in Dem circles. We see what's going on all day, every day, with these commies.

any chance RFKJr could take Massachusetts electorally? I mean, if he's polling close to Biden, would it be worth Massachusetts Republicans voting for RFK to try to steal some electoral college numbers from Biden?

So.. we know Trump won't win MA.. but if we could get RFK to win MA and steal their 10 or so EC delegates from Biden, wouldn't that help Trump?

I don’t think so, but this is the sorta out-of-the-box thinking I can really appreciate!

Meh. I flirted with supporting the guy, but he seemed best equipped to tackle the US Intelligence Agencies and avoid WW3. Besides, gun positions don’t even register on my top concerns anymore.

His support of Israel and this VP pick did him in.

The other thing I keep mentioning...

When has the US had a pro gun president in the past 40 years? It really hasn't. All we get is, maybe SCOTUS picks, which are important, but IMHO those are happy accidents by virtue of non-moonbat wing people getting selected.

I’m just being a realist. The last third party candidate to win an electoral college vote was George Wallace in 1968

RFK Jr. is currently polling at 9.5%. I predict that he will receive significantly fewer votes than that in the election. People are willing to flirt with a third party candidate this early in the campaign, but I think that when they actually walk into the polling booth that many of those RFK Jr, supporters will vote for either Trump or Biden.

No. There is no way in hell he will get more votes than Biden in any state.

No, but in some cases if he is running as an independent or whatever he might end up nadering Biden or at least siphoning a few points away from him.

I think RFK has the potential to pull a lot more votes from Biden than Trump.... although Trump's handling of the covidiocy communist bullshit wasnt that great, so that might have some
influence too. Although then again the average US moron voter has the attention span of a gnat, so some big % of the population has already seemed to have forgotten that the government f***ed them up the ass for 3 years and permanently devalued their currency among other things all because of a stupid flu. But that is meaningless, most of this country is more concerned with when DWTS is on or some bullsshit like that. [rofl] I have to laugh because it wouldn't be funny if it wasnt true.

I’m just being a realist. The last third party candidate to win an electoral college vote was George Wallace in 1968

RFK Jr. is currently polling at 9.5%. I predict that he will receive significantly fewer votes than that in the election. People are willing to flirt with a third party candidate this early in the campaign, but I think that when they actually walk into the polling booth that many of those RFK Jr, supporters will vote for either Trump or Biden.
I consider Trump the 1st 3rd Party President with his MAGA Party win in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom