Two Weapons, a Chase, a Killing and No Charges: A 25-year-old man running through a Georgia neighborhood ended up dead

It wouldn't be of course. This had nothing to do with any attempt to serve justice. This was some good 'ol boys out for a n****r hunt. plain and simple.

Nevermind the guy had nothing to do with any burglary. *at least there's no evidence he did. But you can't give a black dude the benefit of the doubt, no that goes to the two redneck shitbags who gunned him down like a rabid dog in the street.
It is irony that this is also racism?

"Excuse me sir, I noticed this is an active work site, and I'm looking for employment. You dont happen to be looking for an extra hand are you?"

"Excuse me sir, I saw that you have a port-o-potty on the front lawn, I'm out for a jog and have no where to relieve myself. Any chance I could use your toilet?"

"Excuse me sir, I see that this is an active work site, and I know a lot of scrap wood gets thrown away, any chance you could make a scrap pile on the side that I can take instead of tossing in the trash? It will actually be cheaper for you as they charge by weight."

All 3 of these are valid reasons to enter a jobsite without invitation. I have used all 3 in my lifetime. I did the port-o-potty one in January. Except I wasn't running. As I am a fat basterd.
Yet in each instance you preface it by asking permission......Without that they are not valid reasons to enter anothers property. No matter the color of your skin. And before you go there this is why many portapottys are locked. They are a prime target for vandalism.

What I see as far as evidence is 3 idiots. 1st idiot shouldn't have been so nosy, and performing a B&E (whether under construction or not it is still a crime). Second idiot should have let the cops handle it. Third idiot shouldn't have followed second idiot. Second idiot likely will get manslaughter charges due to first idiot deciding to attack second diot while he had a gun. And before all you reverse racism NES'rs jump in, if it was a cop, and another dude (NO MATTER THE COLOR) that charged and attacked him would you change your tune? There is 0 evidence that second idiot pointed the shotgun at 1st idiot until second idiot engaged 1st idiot in a fight for the gun.

Basically, everyone here deserves Darwin awards. And idiots like 1 and 2 give gun owners a bad rep. But what else can we expect by a former LEO?

What I see as far as evidence is 3 idiots. 1st idiot shouldn't have been so nosy, and performing a B&E (whether under construction or not it is still a crime). Second idiot should have let the cops handle it. Third idiot shouldn't have followed second idiot. Second idiot likely will get manslaughter charges due to first idiot deciding to attack second diot while he had a gun. And before all you reverse racism NES'rs jump in, if it was a cop, and another dude (NO MATTER THE COLOR) that charged and attacked him would you change your tune? There is 0 evidence that second idiot pointed the shotgun at 1st idiot until second idiot engaged 1st idiot in a fight for the gun.

Basically, everyone here deserves Darwin awards. And idiots like 1 and 2 give gun owners a bad rep. But what else can we expect by a former LEO?

But you're conveniently ignoring the fact that there's no indication the second and third idiots saw the first idiot "perform a B&E" (your definition, not necessarily the State of Georgia's). The kid being in the construction site has nothing directly to do with the other two idiots shooting him.

And your "if it was a cop" hypothetical is exactly that: a hypothetical. These morons 100% chose to put themselves in this situation. They had no duty to track this guy, pursue him, confront him, arm themselves to protect against him, or shoot him. None. They did all that because they felt like it, start to finish.

I don't believe those decisions are reasonable, but even if they were? The shooter and his dad are still responsible (read: liable) for the kid's death.

But you're conveniently ignoring the fact that there's no indication the second and third idiots saw the first idiot "perform a B&E" (your definition, not necessarily the State of Georgia's). The kid being in the construction site has nothing directly to do with the other two idiots shooting him.

And your "if it was a cop" hypothetical is exactly that: a hypothetical. These morons 100% chose to put themselves in this situation. They had no duty to track this guy, pursue him, confront him, arm themselves to protect against him, or shoot him. None. They did all that because they felt like it, start to finish.

I don't believe those decisions are reasonable, but even if they were? The shooter and his dad are still responsible (read: liable) for the kid's death.
And I refer you to the video in post 289.
And you conveniently assume that the second and third idiot intentions were to shoot the first idiot. Becasue redneck or some other hurr durr reverse racism.
It is not a hypothetical becase the second idiot was a LIFELONG RETIRED COP. Instict ingrained after 20+ years is hard to change. And yes, I believe I stated that 2 and 3 should have just called the ACTIVE cops.
Yep, hence why I said that idot 2 is likely to get manslaughter.

And I refer you to the video in post 289.
And you conveniently assume that the second and third idiot intentions were to shoot the first idiot. Becasue redneck or some other hurr durr reverse racism.
It is not a hypothetical becase the second idiot was a LIFELONG RETIRED COP. Instict ingrained after 20+ years is hard to change. And yes, I believe I stated that 2 and 3 should have just called the ACTIVE cops.
Yep, hence why I said that idot 2 is likely to get manslaughter.

Again, I don't care about their intentions, just their actions. They chose to take those actions. They're responsible.

As for "cop instincts?" Spare me. The shooter wasn't a cop; his dad was, and even if that's any sort of reasonable defense, he's still choosing to put himself in that situation. I have zero sympathy for cops who shoot unarmed men, generally, and even less when they're retired.

This particular "cop" was also disempowered, on two occasions in his career, from carrying a gun or making arrests because he failed to maintain his own training. Sounds like a peach...

Dude apparently has a pattern of making his own rules and failing to believe that any kind of standards apply to his conduct.

And 2nd idiot IDad) led 3rd idiot (son)
Again, I don't care about their intentions, just their actions. They chose to take those actions. They're responsible.

As for "cop instincts?" Spare me. The shooter wasn't a cop; his dad was, and even if that's any sort of reasonable defense, he's still choosing to put himself in that situation. I have zero sympathy for cops who shoot unarmed men, generally, and even less when they're retired.
Again, conveniently forgetting that I stated that 2nd idiot is likely to get manslaughter. Unlike the reverse racism crowd I don't believe their INTENT was to kill him, or even shoot, but I am not making assumptions based on info NO ONE HAS, unlike some here. Cop instinct made idot 2 have idiot 3 confront idiot 1. Without it this would not have occurred. Let's just look at the facts of the case, and you notice race has NOTHING to do with any of my statements.

1) Did they PHYSICALLY restrain AA? NO
2) Did they attempt to stop AA to question him? YES
3) Is that illegal? NO
4) Is it illegal in GA to open carry a firearm? NO
5) Did AA B&E a home under construction? YES, but not pertinent to incident
6) Did MM point the firearm at AA as he ran down street? Inconclusive, video is not clear.
7) Did AA run at / charge MM? YES, and why is inconclusive
8) Could AA just stopped and talked, or fled, instead of run at MM? YES
9) Did a fight over the firearm ensue? YES
10) Is it legal to defend yourself with a firearm when being attacked? YES
11) Are they ALL idiots for placing themselves in this situation unnecessarily? YES (IMO)

This is all we know.
I guess no one here has a right to self defense if they're white according to some here? I believe EVERYONE, no matter the color, has that right.

View: https://youtu.be/Q7N6bC5cnVU?t=38

Also see video in post #289
There is a roof and four walls. It is dried in. It is a residence. This is why Job Boxes exist.......And previous thefts may explain why there is a camera.
Also see Castle Doctrine. 3 Critical Stand Your Ground Rules in Georgia - U.S. & Texas LawShield

OK, so a couple videos, based on the different clothing, but still just looking around. Actually strengthens the looking around point, if he was going to steal he had ample chance yet he did not.
As for occupancy, multiple statements, including the owner, said it was unoccupied, so we can stop going over that.

OK, so a couple videos, based on the different clothing, but still just looking around. Actually strengthens the looking around point, if he was going to steal he had ample chance yet he did not.
As for occupancy, multiple statements, including the owner, said it was unoccupied, so we can stop going over that.
Occupancy does not matter. B&E, plain and simple. It is a HOME whether complete or not. Obvious private property. NO ONE has a right to be entering.
Woodland and fields require PP signage to differentiate them from state lands. Homes do not.

Occupancy does not matter. B&E, plain and simple. It is a HOME whether complete or not. Obvious private property. NO ONE has a right to be entering.
Woodland and fields require PP signage to differentiate them from state lands. Homes do not.

See your own point 5, post 367. Then go ahead and stop talking about it, because as you say it's not pertinent to the kid getting killed.

And yes, I know you're just replying. But it's gumming up the thread.

See your own point 5, post 367. Then go ahead and stop talking about it, because as you say it's not pertinent to the kid getting killed.
It is in response to a different question. It is illegal, plain and simple. Can you not see them as two seperate actions? I can.
Does it pertain to the manslaughter case? Not really.

It is in response to a different question. It is illegal, plain and simple. Can you not see them as two seperate actions? I can.

The alleged B&E is only relevant if you think it's okay to pursue people and shoot them dead because they snuck onto a building site. I'm not saying you believe that; I'm sure no reasonable person would agree that that's a proportionate response. Other than that, the B&E is generally being brought up by folks trying to tie themselves in cognitive knots to justify the killing.

Not just here on NES, either.

Wanna prosecute him for walking into an uncompleted home? Ooooookay. Go ahead, Property Rights Crusader! But any judge in the world would laugh at that minus any kind of theft, and rightly so. So why don't we just stop talking about the uncompleted structure the kid took a peek at? It isn't relevant to what the dudes in the truck chose to do.

Racist. Hey the dry cleaners just called and your white sheets are ready!;)
That story is reported on many news sites and the DSP.: at least a dozen. The guy shot an 85 & 86yo couple at a veterans cemetery, and killed himself when police responded, or was shot by police. None of those news reports cite any racial animus: along with being named Sheldon, the guy had issues.

The race card was first played on Twitter two days ago.

View: https://twitter.com/tyrone_brother/status/1259640286268977152

Last edited:
The race card was first played on Twitter two days ago.

E0et6z.gif

Posted the map of the neighborhood earlier. It’s a loop. If the people following him did absolutely nothing, any responding Law Enforcement would have driven right by him. The guy who was following and shot the video seemed to have done the right thing in this instance “Continue to observe.”

No expert court observer, but without all the publicity I could see a plea deal for Voluntary Manslaughter. Who knows where it goes from here.
334F2C7E-9DF6-47EE-A35C-BD321024C2C5.jpeg

The alleged B&E is only relevant if you think it's okay to pursue people and shoot them dead because they snuck onto a building site. I'm not saying you believe that; I'm sure no reasonable person would agree that that's a proportionate response. Other than that, the B&E is generally being brought up by folks trying to tie themselves in cognitive knots to justify the killing.

Not just here on NES, either.

Wanna prosecute him for walking into an uncompleted home? Ooooookay. Go ahead, Property Rights Crusader! But any judge in the world would laugh at that minus any kind of theft, and rightly so. So why don't we just stop talking about the uncompleted structure the kid took a peek at? It isn't relevant to what the dudes in the truck chose to do.
Yet you tie yourself into cognitive knots assuming their intent was to hunt him down and kill him. Is that becasue you think of them as white rednecks?
Whether a judge convicts or not a B&E on a home under construction is not relevant. It is still a law that was broken.

I'm still trying to figure out what one guy being a former cop makes a difference in anything. As if Barak can just stroll into the WH and start ordering sammiches or something because he was POTUS.

Hang up the badge. Ditch the uniform. YOU ARE JOE Q CITIZEN. You don't have rights to try and stop a dude. You do what you told every other citizen in your life-long years of patrol - CALL THE POE-LEASE!

Superman is gonna get charged and convicted. I feel bad for a guy trying to do the right thing. Dad and Jr. probably have 7-8 Sheepdog shirts in their dresser as well. Mind your own. You aint' no sheepdog.

Exactly. But that's how some people think. "I was put on this earth to protect everyone." No. No you weren't. That's called anarchy.

Yet you tie yourself into cognitive knots assuming their intent was to hunt him down and kill him. Is that becasue you think of them as white rednecks?
Whether a judge convicts or not a B&E on a home under construction is not relevant. It is still a law that was broken.

Lol, no. It's because they hunted him down and killed him.

I never said they hunted him and killed him.

Nope. Now you are putting "words in my mouth" I never used that phrase.

You're saying I'm claiming their intent was to "hunt him down and kill him."

I'm saying I don't gaf what their intent was, just their actions. And their actions were to hunt him down (pursue him in their vehicle) and kill him (shoot him three times with a shotgun at close range). Twist it however you wish: the kid's dead because those two guys in the truck made decisions that resulted in them killing him. I contend that those decisions were unreasonable.

I never said they hunted him and killed him.

Nope. Now you are putting "words in my mouth" I never used that phrase.
You're saying I'm claiming their intent was to "hunt him down and kill him."

I'm saying I don't gaf what their intent was, just their actions. And their actions were to hunt him down (pursue him in their vehicle) and kill him (shoot him three times with a shotgun at close range). Twist it however you wish: the kid's dead because those two guys in the truck made decisions that resulted in them killing him. I contend that those decisions were unreasonable.
Yet you disregard his actions. How biased.
Somehow, Kreskinesque, you know their intentions.
The kids dead becasue two idiots brought guns to detain a guy who they suspected of being a theif when they should have called the cops and the dead idiot attacked the man with the gun. That is ALL WE KNOW.
Stop being biased.

The kids dead becasue two idiots brought guns to detain a guy who they suspected of being a theif when they should have called the cops and the dead idiot attacked the man with the gun. That is ALL WE KNOW.
Stop being biased.

His actions of running on a public street and trying to go around their impromptu roadblock.

Okay. I'm guilty of disregarding those; you seem to think he should've been shot for that, but whatever. He did lunge at the guy who shot him, and that's an unfortunate choice; probably a desperation move, but it doesn't fundamentally change anything unless you think an unarmed runner is a threat to the life of a man with a shotgun.

I do not think that. You appear to.

So funny to see the virtue signaling defense of a youth walking around other people's property from this 'get off my lawn' crowd. Your thoughts are not your own, and you know it. The only way to break a spell is to recognize that you are under one.

And 2nd idiot IDad) led 3rd idiot (son)

Again, conveniently forgetting that I stated that 2nd idiot is likely to get manslaughter. Unlike the reverse racism crowd I don't believe their INTENT was to kill him, or even shoot, but I am not making assumptions based on info NO ONE HAS, unlike some here. Cop instinct made idot 2 have idiot 3 confront idiot 1. Without it this would not have occurred. Let's just look at the facts of the case, and you notice race has NOTHING to do with any of my statements.

1) Did they PHYSICALLY restrain AA? NO
2) Did they attempt to stop AA to question him? YES
3) Is that illegal? NO
4) Is it illegal in GA to open carry a firearm? NO
5) Did AA B&E a home under construction? YES, but not pertinent to incident
6) Did MM point the firearm at AA as he ran down street? Inconclusive, video is not clear.
7) Did AA run at / charge MM? YES, and why is inconclusive
8) Could AA just stopped and talked, or fled, instead of run at MM? YES
9) Did a fight over the firearm ensue? YES
10) Is it legal to defend yourself with a firearm when being attacked? YES
11) Are they ALL idiots for placing themselves in this situation unnecessarily? YES (IMO)

This is all we know.
I guess no one here has a right to self defense if they're white according to some here? I believe EVERYONE, no matter the color, has that right.
Stop being biased.

I've really tried to follow your arguments but they just dont make sense. To me anyway. Bottom line: Guy is dead because a couple of tough guys overstepped. They had no right to stop/question/detain the jogger. They are 100% at fault here.

I'm not considering motive, intent or anything that happened before the incident. If the two tough guys minded their own business, they would not be in jail right now.

Back
Top Bottom