Two Weapons, a Chase, a Killing and No Charges: A 25-year-old man running through a Georgia neighborhood ended up dead

Just as suspicious as DWB or WWB.

BicyclingWB is an indication you probably have a DWI and are extra suspicious.
snoop-dogg.gif

Last edited:
kevin9, you said:

"Clearly Ahmaud was acting suspicious and not just out for a run..."

Please explain what you mean by that.
The video(s) that show Ahmaud entering the empty house, then running away when confronted for being where he shouldn't have been, shortly before the encounter.

He probably meant because he is black he is suspicious. Running While Black.
[rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2]
Look in the mirror

The video(s) that show Ahmaud entering the empty house, then running away when confronted for being where he shouldn't have been, shortly before the encounter.

[rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2]
Look in the mirror
What video are you watching. He went into the house looked around, about 2 minutes, and left to continue down the street. He was never confronted at the house and was not even seen at the house by the shooter (shooters own statement). The shooter started to pursue him later when he jogged by the shooter's house.

Geez, can we agree on a couple of points?

1. I've done it, I am sure many of you have done it: checking out a construction site, including one that's been walled up. I've walked through the garage, or front door, just because I'm curious what inside looks like.

2. The chasers were not certain if a felony was committed.

3. Give chase when felony is all but certain.

4. Citizens arrest is fraught with legal jeopardy.

Don't dodge the question, Climbnsink.

Edify us about the pitfalls of being "Trayvoned."
Think about the script. Haven't you heard it before? Where is the outrage coming from? Is it organic virtue signaling from the depths of purity? And didn't this happen two months ago why do we care now?

Climbnsink, are you suggesting that the outrage in this case is orchestrated ("scripted"), and therefore not justified?

Also, what does your two-month "shot clock" have to do with the value of a tragically extinguished human life?

Article says in Georgia you’re allowed to make civilian arrests Based on probable cause, they had it.

I believe that's true only if a felony is committed in your presence. With this story, such did not occur. At least not from I have read. IMO I think this father and son crime fighting duo is going to jail.

What video are you watching. He went into the house looked around, about 2 minutes, and left to continue down the street. He was never confronted at the house and was not even seen at the house by the shooter (shooters own statement). The shooter started to pursue him later when he jogged by the shooter's house.
This one.

It shows Ahmaud walking from the right (13:30) along the street to the house (not jogging), looking around (13:37), going in the garage (13:39), then out and back in another part of the house (13:48). Someone comes down the driveway on the left (14:17) and appears to say something from across the street. Next we see Ahmaud running out of a different entrance of the house (14:38) and down the street away from the camera. Not exactly the actions of someone who's out on a jog, looks around an open construction site, then jogs off again. (note the video is sped up)

I don't know that it, alone, justifies the McMichaels' actions, but it doesn't align with the family's innocent narrative either.
As I said, my internal jury is still out.

he was leaving the scene of a crime that very moment

But at THAT moment in time (and that is key), did the father and son factually know this, i.e. the subject was leaving the scene of a crime that very moment? Or did they chase down and approach the subject based on their belief of PAST incidents having occurred? Of what I have read it looks like the latter occurred.

This one.

It shows Ahmaud walking from the right (13:30) along the street to the house (not jogging), looking around (13:37), going in the garage (13:39), then out and back in another part of the house (13:48). Someone comes down the driveway on the left (14:17) and appears to say something from across the street. Next we see Ahmaud running out of a different entrance of the house (14:38) and down the street away from the camera. Not exactly the actions of someone who's out on a jog, looks around an open construction site, then jogs off again. (note the video is sped up)

I don't know that it, alone, justifies the McMichaels' actions, but it doesn't align with the family's innocent narrative either.
As I said, my internal jury is still out.

Based on that timeline, the departed was in the house for about an hour. Maybe he was doing an inspection?

Pretty premature for many opines in this hot thread. As we all love to say, “Elections have consequences.” The same proverb applies here. There are totally different laws in Georgia. The case will play out much different there than you/we Northerners think it will. Also how it should. Officer Tatum gives a pretty accurate assessment of the situation.

View: https://youtu.be/sjCzJyFKoqo

Climbnsink, are you suggesting that the outrage in this case is orchestrated ("scripted"), and therefore not justified?

Also, what does your two-month "shot clock" have to do with the value of a tragically extinguished human life?
I think you are oversensitive because those Trump MAGA boys that lynched Jussie Smollett escaped justice.

He was in there from 2:08-2:13 if you look at that video. Where did you get an hour from?
I got it from kevin9's description of the video. (1339-1438). I'm not watching an hour worth of security footage.

I had what I'm assuming was a bear wrestle my trash last weekend and I don't even want to look that up. But I bet it's good. It found a whole ziplock bag of pork roast and left it. My cooking is that bad.

I don't know about you guys but I always go 10 miles from my house to go for a jog, at random times of the day, and spend a bunch of that time in any empty house I find.

Amazing the knots people are twisting themselves into to say he was jogging. Why do these people always have strange exercise routines?

I suspect you guys have all been Trayvoned. But keep up the virtue posting the optics are winning over gun haters by the pixel full.
Does anyone speak Climbnsink? Can you translate this to English? TIA.

I don't know about you guys but I always go 10 miles from my house to go for a jog,at random times of the day, and spend a bunch of that time in any empty house I find.///
How did you find his home address? I looked but couldn’t find it. The only reference I found was a newspaper article that stated he lived “In a nearby neighborhood.”

Last edited:
Candice Owens [a black female conservative] on Twitter posted this video showing that a guy that appears to be Arbery had visited the site several times before. Doesn’t appear anything was taken. Video notes at end that the GBI reviewed all this video before charging the McMichaels.

She commented, “....Neighbors recognized him. They called the cops and then two people fatefully attempted to take the law into their own hands.”

She additionally commented, “No he’s not ‘just a jogger’ but didn’t deserve to die.”

View: https://youtu.be/Q7N6bC5cnVU

Last edited:
I don't understand the argument that nothing was taken, maybe there wasn't anything worth taking yet? That could be why he kept going back, looking for something of value.

I don't know about you guys but I always go 10 miles from my house to go for a jog, at random times of the day, and spend a bunch of that time in any empty house I find.

Amazing the knots people are twisting themselves into to say he was jogging. Why do these people always have strange exercise routines?

A lot of runners do exactly that, minus the chillout at the construction site. I've gone as far as twenty miles from my house to go for a jog, plenty of times.

I'm not sure how unusual that is among the joggers of coastal Georgia, though, and I'm not saying that's what happened here. But that part seemed totally rational to me.

I don't understand the argument that nothing was taken, maybe there wasn't anything worth taking yet? That could be why he kept going back, looking for something of value.
And it's weird that a home that is in complete reno, with the guts torn out, has what appears to be SEVERAL security cameras in it. Maybe becasue people keep stealing shit? And what appears to be the same dude (and also looks like AA) going in several times, at several times of the day and night.

And for those that say "i've walked into a house under construction that wasn't mine to check it out" you are also committing a crime. In many states if I was the homeowner I have legal grounds to use lethal force if you did that (trespass illegally into my dwelling).

Were the McMichaels idiots for just not letting the ACTIVE cops handle it? Sure. But likely played it stupid becasue Daddy McM still had that "respect my authority" attitude.
Was AA acting sketchy as eff? Yup. And it LOOKS like he was scoping the place out. To steal stuff? Only he knows. And he's dead.
So there are plenty of Darwin awards to hand around here on both sides.

Back
Top Bottom