TAVOR

285347_270398946423966_639012894_n.jpg

In this climate, the way prices are, and the demand for it because everyone is going to want to have one "first", those things will be going for $3500-3700 easy. It's going to be the exact same thing that happened when the KelTec KSG was released.

For $1900 that's a superb gun (maybe the best bang for your buck out there), but with an extra $1-2K tacked on, there's a lot of options out there.

It sucks because I was in a special group buy on another forum and got an unbelievable price. All delivered from the first batch of finished rifles. They wouldn't ship to Ma, CA, NY etc...:( as part of the group buy. Sucks big time.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

It sucks because I was in a special group buy on another forum and got an unbelievable price. All delivered from the first batch of finished rifles. They wouldn't ship to Ma, CA, NY etc...:( as part of the group buy. Sucks big time.

They have this magical place called New Hampshire, perhaps you could have picked up there. [wink]

Not released yet, so no you can't preorder.

Was that the bullpup website? Pm me if you can still get it. I can help you

One site had a preorder and they sold the years assumed production going to them. Group buys or pre orders are done. Expect to pay a painful price if you want one in the next year.

Jesus. you people are dancing around the name of the site like its a national secret. Are you referring to the group buy that was on bullpupforum.com?

Yeah good luck seeing one in MA with the way guns sales are going you can't get much now I wouldn't count on seeing one in a dealers shop with in the next year or so.

Yeah good luck seeing one in MA with the way guns sales are going you can't get much now I wouldn't count on seeing one in a dealers shop with in the next year or so.

You could have one within a week of it coming out if you wanted to pay. Simply buy one on GB, have it shipped to a dealer/gunsmith in NH, have him pin a brake on the barrel and then go up to NH and pick it up.

No big deal. Its actually nearly AWB compliant: no bayonet mt and a fixed stock.

Is it bad if I want to pair it with a Desert Eagle? Does IWI still make the Eagle? Doesn't show up on there website. They have the Jericho, IIRC was from Ironman lol

Back
Top Bottom