• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Talk me out of liking my tavor

The lack of good groups supports my claim.
It does not. Especially if you watch the video from the beginning: the dude was zeroing the rifle!
The last two groups were well ~1.25 MOA each, yet the guy rounded up to 1.5MOA. Your claim was 4MOA and zero supporting info. Thus the conclusion: you're full of hot air.

How comdortable would shooting a tavor prone with a 3-15 scope on it be? Ive only shot one with a red dot at 25y

I got 2.0 MOA at 50 yds pretty regularly with my X95 with Aimpoint PRO. It’s a fine rifle with an ok trigger and most of the detractors are citing internet lore more than actual experience.

I documented the training issues I had and sold mine. So I’m just here for the laughs now.

I got 2.0 MOA at 50 yds pretty regularly with my X95 with Aimpoint PRO. It’s a fine rifle with an ok trigger and most of the detractors are citing internet lore more than actual experience.

I documented the training issues I had and sold mine. So I’m just here for the laughs now.

That is 4 MOA at 100 (could actually be a lot worse).

You said 2 MOA at 50 which is 4 MOA at 100.
Ok?

To be clear, I would regularly get 1” groups at 50 yds from a bench. I don’t remember if I was able to keep it to 2” at 100 yds, and I don’t really care enough to argue about it. The accuracy was fine.

Ok?

To be clear, I would regularly get 1” groups at 50 yds from a bench. I don’t remember if I was able to keep it to 2” at 100 yds, and I don’t really care enough to argue about it. The accuracy was fine.
Why you even listening to him? After he posted his cardio routine he's off in the MIT rapist/reptile anti vaccine who has the vaccine status [rofl]

Now we're on to if i keep my 2011
Give Up Want GIF by CBS All Access

he says he uses an elliptical. I rest my case.

LOL, the NES fat crowd making fun of cardio. I feel so bad. [rofl]

You all giving me sh*t about my claim of 4 MOA, but you can't prove otherwise except for one video and one guy that said 2MOA at 50 and now is 1 MOA at 50.

Not unless there’s insane wind from 50-100. MOA is angular.
Isn’t it just a math equation? E.g., a 1” group at 100 yds is 1 MOA, doesn’t that translate to a 2” group at 200 yds, or 1/2” group at 50 yds assuming perfect conditions? Legit asking. I’m more of a red dot and understand hold-overs kinda guy.

You all giving me sh*t about my claim of 4 MOA, but you can't prove otherwise except for one video and one guy that said 2MOA at 50 and now is 1 MOA at 50.
You might want to have another coffee and reread his posts. He said he was getting 2 MOA at 50, but it looks like you read that as 2" @50...

(Also, while I haven't seen @Dench since he moved to FL, I would put money on him not being on the fat end of the NES spectrum)

I spent about 10 seconds opening up a browser, going to youtube and entering in "Tavor MOA." This was the 1st result.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/lBvZw-dzv2k?si=srPXwR90b5nc7M5i

When you want to learn how to work out send me a PM.

I can’t tell if I’m getting my balls busted or just don’t understand MOA measuring. f*** cardio and f*** this thread!

Haha, both?

You are correct that 2 MOA at 50 yards is 2 MOA at 100 yards. It’s an angular measurement.

The only thing is that someone can’t really claim a 2 MOA gun at 50 yards is also a 2 MOA gun at 600 yards. External and internal factors like wind, range estimation variance, and muzzle velocity standard deviation all contribute to group size increasing with range.

I’ve said most. Yes, Germans do their own thing. They’re an exception. They prefer German made arms. Heads up though, the HK 416 is going to be replacing the G36. AR variant for the win. G36 had lots of issues.

French Foreign Legion? 😆 They don’t get to pick shit. They get handed the scraps that France gives them.

1706710915468.png

Haha, both?

You are correct that 2 MOA at 50 yards is 2 MOA at 100 yards. It’s an angular measurement.

The only thing is that someone can’t really claim a 2 MOA gun at 50 yards is also a 2 MOA gun at 600 yards. External and internal factors like wind, range estimation variance, and muzzle velocity standard deviation all contribute to group size increasing with range.

What’s a 4” group at 200 yds in terms of MOA?

Back
Top Bottom