Where to get out of date / trashed lvl 3 + 3a armor on the cheap?

Anyone know good sources for small pieces, out of date, damaged or otherwise junk lvl 3 and 3a armor? I take people shooting at a spot in NH from time to time in the warm months and we like to shoot targets like wood / drywall / cinder block, etc with rifle and shotgun. but I get asked about armor a lot too.
so obviously looking for cheap and dont care about quality since its gonna be full of holes anyhow.
[mg]

I mean, if you want wish, you can order their Level 6 soft panels, but sadly some of them are hit and miss. Some will behave like actual level 3 armor, others will just serve as paper mache.

expired, old pieces? ebay

Know any MPs in the guard or reserves? They have crates of the things. We used to take them out and see how well they stood the test of time.

Old shitty ones that were worn daily and expired by years held up just like new. Took a couple magazines of 9mm before they wore out enough to get penetration.

I do have a set of AR500 steels, but its fun to shoot different stuff with different rifles and ammo types to see how they perform. plus its always fun to destroy crap, heh

Sounds like you’re asking folks to give you their old ballistic protection. How about placing a WTB and list what you’re willing to pay someone — why someone would give away their “expired” armor instead of shooting it themselves doesn’t make much sense to me…

Sounds like you’re asking folks to give you their old ballistic protection. How about placing a WTB and list what you’re willing to pay someone — why someone would give away their “expired” armor instead of shooting it themselves doesn’t make much sense to me…
more like, was looking to see if Im missing something obvious. looked around and didnt really see much on the cheap except milsurp lvl 3 side armor.

Anyone know good sources for small pieces, out of date, damaged or otherwise junk lvl 3 and 3a armor? I take people shooting at a spot in NH from time to time in the warm months and we like to shoot targets like wood / drywall / cinder block, etc with rifle and shotgun. but I get asked about armor a lot too.
so obviously looking for cheap and dont care about quality since its gonna be full of holes anyhow.
[mg]
Do you clean up the mess you leave behind ?

You have to know somebody in military or law-enforcement… most civilians destroy the evidence

You can grab some shit on eBay, but it’s pretty unimpressive

The stuff at the gun show is retarded expensive for garbage

I always wondered how a piece of metal "expires".

Back
Top Bottom