• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Chinese are using Tavors X95!

When I was young, and before Mel Gibson turned out to be a raging anti-semite, Lethal Weapon was one of my favorite movies. So when Hulu posted Lethal Weapon the series, I had to watch it. Turns out, the show is very entertaining. In Season 3, there is an episode called "A Game of Chicken" where Martin Riggs character is trying to infiltrate the Chinese consulate. During the break-in, he's clobbered by a Chinese soldier in the head with an Israeli Tavor X95.
This is funny on two levels:
  • Hollywood who grovels at the feet of the CCP, couldn't find a QBZ-95; and
  • Rigg's, played by a raging anti-semite in the original movie, is smacked in the head by a Jewish rifle.

Is that all Riggs and Murtaugh do, is try to bust into consulates of countries we don't like at that moment? Before it was South Africa, now it's China...

I'm an ethnic Chinese. I don't own a Tavor. Some of my friends are Jewish.

What do I get now?

So now Tavor's could be considered. . . . . CahhhpKilluuhhhhzzzzzz!!!!!!

Frickin Danny Glover. What a colossal tool that guy is.

Whoa....there was a Lethal Weapon TV show that was on air for 3 years starring Homey D Clown, and this isn't some type of binge drinking Mandela Effect recollection?

Looks like they're trying to quickly phase out the QBZ-95 line and replace their shock troops with the QBZ-191, a plagiarized AR/Sig550 hybrid. They sure do like their big tube Aimpoints vs everyone else who are going with micro dots and tritiums.

asdf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom