Joe Biden: “I Used Teach the Second Amendment in Law School… There Are Limitations… You Couldn’t Own a Cannon!” (VIDEO)

At least I most of my stories are based in real. every now and then I get confused was that me or my brother 30 years ago. Then I remember it was both of us.

This guy I’ll just say anything.. I really wonder if he believes anything he says.

I’m not much for out right lieing.. unless it’s part of my “ reverse security”

Like people ask when my location is closed. I always tell them it’s never closed. just close to the public after certain times.

I can’t go around telling people oh yeah and this time and date they’ll be nobody around perfect time to stay to robbery… while technically it’s a lie.

You can’t exactly tell the full truth.

Biden should write a book of fairytales. Oh that’s right that’s the one he used his classified documents to have his ghost writer write.

And the lefts responses “but Trump, but Trump” it’s clear as day that Biden has told more lies in his life than anybody

and I know this is a satire website, but it’s so believable because that guy is such a clown.

At least I most of my stories are based in real. every now and then I get confused was that me or my brother 30 years ago. Then I remember it was both of us.

This guy I’ll just say anything.. I really wonder if he believes anything he says.

I’m not much for out right lieing.. unless it’s part of my “ reverse security”

Like people ask when my location is closed. I always tell them it’s never closed. just close to the public after certain times.

I can’t go around telling people oh yeah and this time and date they’ll be nobody around perfect time to stay to robbery… while technically it’s a lie.

You can’t exactly tell the full truth.

Biden should write a book of fairytales. Oh that’s right that’s the one he used his classified documents to have his ghost writer write.

And the lefts responses “but Trump, but Trump” it’s clear as day that Biden has told more lies in his life than anybody

and I know this is a satire website, but it’s so believable because that guy is such a clown.
It's not a satire website.

It's not a satire website.
Joe Biden‘s a satirical president if it wasn’t so devastating to our country. I’ve been studying politics pretty long time now and I’ll tell you what yeah everybody got upset with Trump, but he didn’t do anything like this. Other than him and the NRA selling us out over something they considered stupid, but it was just another concession in a long line of concessions from the right.

Ahh yes between his job as a truck driver and marching at Selma the man who’s been in a government job for 50 years also found time to teach constitutional law.

Joe Biden‘s a satirical president if it wasn’t so devastating to our country. I’ve been studying politics pretty long time now and I’ll tell you what yeah everybody got upset with Trump, but he didn’t do anything like this. Other than him and the NRA selling us out over something they considered stupid, but it was just another concession in a long line of concessions from the right.
I thank God that Biden doesn’t have a majority in the house, that it’s razor thin in the senate and that six of nine SCOTUS justices are not democrats.

I don't want to own a cannon but owning one is not illegal. There's a saying about lying and lips moving. I don't understand why anyone believes anything this guy says.
No one likes Biden. Sadly, they hate Trump given the media/DNC’s successful brainwashing of the idiot masses that Trump is literally Hitler.

My grandfather used to have a badass cannon coffee table with a glass surface. Don’t know what happened to it for certain but probably one of my shitbag cousins probably nabbed it after he died and they raided his belongings. My cousins on that side are all no class whores.

What where the regulars looking for on that "One Fine April Morning" ?

So shut the f up you lying racist pedo piece of $#!t!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom