Tyrant NY judge says Second Amendment doesn't exist in her court room

"Rules sets"? You mean laws? Then change them. Hint: you need to set up a process over time, in order to accomplish this, the same way we got here.
no one going to change rules of how legal system operates in this country. judges themselves will not allow to alter the way how judges are regulated.
it is a closed loop system, and activists found a perfect loophole of how to abuse it.

That one should be used on every judge in the state of mAss
I wouldn’t believe it unless I experienced it first hand but somewhere in this state there was a judge that smack some shit down real quick… I would’ve loved to heard the conversation but I’m pretty sure it went like “what the f*** are you doing? You can’t do that”

Hard to believe, but there’s at least one good judge in this state because it was a f***ing shit show… you can always sue. But my constitutional rights attorney basically said hey you can’t sue over hurt feelings…. I disagree but regardless… at least this judge got it right cause I was getting railroaded real hard over nothing.. they almost gave me a f***ing heart attack.

no one going to change rules of how legal system operates in this country. judges themselves will not allow to alter the way how judges are regulated.
it is a closed loop system, and activists found a perfect loophole of how to abuse it.
Then our side needs to use this same loophole to counter-act that.

Back
Top Bottom