• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Propaganda. This trans person is insanely pro-second amendment.

rogersmithiii

NES Member
It's amazing how the progressive left has hijacked so many issues - black issues, LGBT issues, and the environment, and used those groups to push their Marxist agendas.

I can't speak for all trans people, but this one completely understands the necessity and value of the second amendment.

Cancel culture keeps those voices from being heard, or at least trys really hard to. They don't like it when someone they think they own defies the narrative.

It's amazing how the progressive left has hijacked so many issues - black issues, LGBT issues, and the environment, and used those groups to push their Marxist agendas.

I can't speak for all trans people, but this one completely understands the necessity and value of the second amendment.
Do I really want to click this bulls***?

For a short while we had a trans person working at my office, didn't work out but nothing to do with being trans. But they were very much pro 2a, first time I'd ever heard anyone ask during the interview process if CC at work was ok. LGBT might be heavy anti 2a but it would be a mistake to assume they all are.

For a short while we had a trans person working at my office, didn't work out but nothing to do with being trans. But they were very much pro 2a, first time I'd ever heard anyone ask during the interview process if CC at work was ok. LGBT might be heavy anti 2a but it would be a mistake to assume they all are.
It's a mistake to make that assumption about most groups on any hot button issue. I'm always pleasantly surprised to see the amount of black and latino men i meet in construction that are strongly opposed to any liberal politics.

Back
Top Bottom