TAVOR

It amazes me these gun guys get their own video and they dont even know how to squeeze a trigger.

Fast forward to 2:00 to see what I mean.

Not every "gun guy" is a shooter.

There's a big difference between collectors and shooters (though, that guy seemed more like a FUDD masquerading as a tactikewlaid drinker under the auspices of the NRA).

Not every "gun guy" is a shooter.

There's a big difference between collectors and shooters (though, that guy seemed more like a FUDD masquerading as a tactikewlaid drinker under the auspices of the NRA).

Most Fudds know how to squeeze a trigger. At least the guys I've hunted with.

You are probably right. It still amazes me.

Most Fudds know how to squeeze a trigger. At least the guys I've hunted with.

You are probably right. It still amazes me.

You'd be shocked at how many times me, an almost 24 year old has taught some older guys the correct way to pull the trigger. I think it's just ignorance over decades and we have been blessed by NES that shows us what to do and what not to buy (380's [rofl])

STFU and take my money IWI!

ahavape7.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bu-bu-but he's got his awesome tacticool hat on!

------

I have that optic in the video. I think you'll see more people in the U.S. picking them up now after being exposed to them.

It's an Eotech replacement. Matches it for weight but there's no battery. It's dual illuminated fiber/trit. The weight comes from it being built like a tank.

What optic is it?

Eotech is a great shooting sight. But the battery life sucks. This seems to solve that problem. But I'm sure it doesnt' have the big bright reticle that the eotech has.

I love my Aimpoint Micro T1. I just leave that on all the time and change the battery once a year.

Don

Ya know, I like the Tavor, and I'd probably buy one cause I got a thing for Bullpups, and things manufactured in Israel, but the FS2000 has got this thing beat in my opinion.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

too bad guns are going to be banned by the time they figure out how to get these things stateside.

They're making them here in the US

Beat me to it. There's nothing on that except for the A2 hider (and the 30 round mags - does it take AR mags?) that is MA illegal that I can see .

Take off the A2 - pin on a PWS muzzle brake - and you should be good to go.

Only if they are willing to submit the 12,i think, copies of each model to be tested until failure per mass regs. and even then only if the AG doesn't take one look at it and add it to her Banned By Name list. You gotta love how one a**h***, who I'm sure knows nothing about guns, can just unilaterally decide what we should and shouldn't have based on nothing more than their opinion and without ever giving the voters a chance to voice their opinion. It will probably end up being one of those guns that only a LEO can buy at the FFL and we will have to get them through FTF if we are even that lucky...

I thought the same thing. The Tavor will outperform the FS2000 night and day. I kinda chuckled when I read that. FS2000 is bulky as hell, not ambi, horrible trigger, I can go on.

Well, the FS2000 does have at least some ambi features. The ejection is inherently ambi and the mag release is also. I'm not sure about the safety or charging handle though.

The bulk, or lack thereof, is what makes the Tavor look good to me.

Well, the FS2000 does have at least some ambi features. The ejection is inherently ambi and the mag release is also. I'm not sure about the safety or charging handle though.

The bulk, or lack thereof, is what makes the Tavor look good to me.

Yeah sorry, I should have mentioned that part of the ambi. The charging handle on an FS2000 is on the left and can't be moved. Also, sure it ejects up but if you do some research you'll find more than 1 shooter who has forehead scars.

Only if they are willing to submit the 12,i think, copies of each model to be tested until failure per mass regs. and even then only if the AG doesn't take one look at it and add it to her Banned By Name list. You gotta love how one a**h***, who I'm sure knows nothing about guns, can just unilaterally decide what we should and shouldn't have based on nothing more than their opinion and without ever giving the voters a chance to voice their opinion. It will probably end up being one of those guns that only a LEO can buy at the FFL and we will have to get them through FTF if we are even that lucky...

That crap only applies to handguns. If things settle down, figure on being able to buy a Tavor for a couple of hundred over a free state price. The process is simple. Buy the gun on Gunbroker. Have it shipped to a dealer outside of MA who will do the work. (PM me if you need one) The seller may actually be willing to do it. Then have it shipped to a MA dealer for the transfer.

Voila, a legal, MA compliant Tavor.

Saw these today at SHOT, looked pretty nice. The rep that I spoke with said that parts have been arriving in the US for awhile and that he expected rifles to be available by mid March.
The 18" barrel versions had a bayonet lug, but the 16.5" versions did not. Should be quite easy to make these mass compliant.

Do we have any solid information yet? Such as release date? Availability to pre-order ect?

Sold out probably by the end of day 1, marked up 200% at least.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

Back
Top Bottom