TAVOR SAR 16.5" Barrel - Left Hand, Black
IWI-TSB16L-TavorSARFT165-Black-LeftSide-LeftHand.jpg

TAVOR SAR 18" Barrel, Black
IWI-TSB18-TavorSARFT18-Black-RightSide.jpg

Also available:
5.45x39 Conversion Kit 30rd mag 16.5" barrel

9MM Conversion Kit 32rd mag 17" barrel

Last edited:
Yes please. They must be REALLY scary to soccer moms, though, so Massachusetts is a no-go for them.

? I will own one the day a distributor has one, mark my words. MA compliance means nothing in this department. MA compliance in general means nothing. Keep in mind, AWB is completely different, and compliance is based on features not models. Take off the A2 birdcage and you're good to go.

Last edited:
? I will own one the day a distributor has one, mark my words. MA compliance means nothing in this department. MA compliance in general means nothing. Keep in mind, AWB is completely different, and compliance is based on features not models. Take off the A2 birdcage and you're good to go.

But look! The barrel's only like 4 inches long!?! That has to be illegal! [troll]

They've been available in Canada since early this year at 2700 bucks, go figure for sale there and not here. Watch, Obama will get a new weaps ban in place the day before they go on sale in the USA, Murphy's law.

there's rumors about the Tavor since what? 3 years now? I believe it when I see it.

Much longer than 3 years...

How much more "proof" do you need?
The official pics are up, IWI is licensed by the ATF, IWI has a facility in PA, IWI owns the domain www.iwi.us, IWI already has a SHOT booth, RSR (the largest distributor in the USA) has the Tavor models and accessories in their system ready to go, and if you can log into RSR you would be able to see MSRP and Dealer Price.

It's staring you in the face and you're unable to see it. [rofl]

Much longer than 3 years...

How much more "proof" do you need?
The official pics are up, IWI is licensed by the ATF, IWI has a facility in PA, IWI owns the domain www.iwi.us, IWI already has a SHOT booth, RSR (the largest distributor in the USA) has the Tavor models and accessories in their system ready to go, and if you can log into RSR you would be able to see MSRP and Dealer Price.

It's staring you in the face and you're unable to see it. [rofl]

This!

I'll be saving up for it from today forward, I need a beast like this in my [STRIKE=truck]safe[/STRIKE] truck.

Michael,

Can you get any distributors to sell them to you? I'm an 07 and can legally buy and own banned firearms. The plan was to make them compliant and resell them. I've been trying to get a distributor to ship to me. I think you may find the same problem when you try to buy a Tavor.

Those pics posted by the OP were from RSR, a pretty good sized distributor. So this does seem to be real. I just don't know how I'm going to convince RSR to sell some to me.

Don

Beat me to it. There's nothing on that except for the A2 hider (and the 30 round mags - does it take AR mags?) that is MA illegal that I can see .

Take off the A2 - pin on a PWS muzzle brake - and you should be good to go.

Beat me to it. There's nothing on that except for the A2 hider (and the 30 round mags - does it take AR mags?) that is MA illegal that I can see .

Take off the A2 - pin on a PWS muzzle brake - and you should be good to go.

This. Oh this beast is mine too. Without the flash hider it's nothing but a post-ban rifle that lacks the bayonet lug collapsible stock. MA should be pushing these and not AR's.

Michael,

Can you get any distributors to sell them to you? I'm an 07 and can legally buy and own banned firearms. The plan was to make them compliant and resell them. I've been trying to get a distributor to ship to me. I think you may find the same problem when you try to buy a Tavor.

Those pics posted by the OP were from RSR, a pretty good sized distributor. So this does seem to be real. I just don't know how I'm going to convince RSR to sell some to me.

Don

Because as of right now, they are being produced in the USA. In full production, just waiting for the release. The factory is already staffed and the wheels are moving. The rumors of release date are up and down, but all pointing before the summer. I'm sure you'll know before us.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew nothing about this gun until I saw this thread.

If anyone knows a distributor who will ship into a ban state (perfectly legal in CT if its going to a licensee, and I'm 90% sure also legal in MA), I'd appreciate if any of you would let me know.

Don

I knew nothing about this gun until I saw this thread.

If anyone knows a distributor who will ship into a ban state (perfectly legal in CT if its going to a licensee, and I'm 90% sure also legal in MA), I'd appreciate if any of you would let me know.

Don

Why not just buy in NH or VT, and bring it straight to a gunsmith or ship the barrel to adco for pinning?

$1,900 will buy a lot of "shit shovels".

I think I'll pass on this one.

1900 is msrp. I highly doubt it will be over 1500 through stores or gunbroker once the buy rush settles down. I'm waiting on that.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

Back
Top Bottom