• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Need some prayers please!

Adam... I'm still praying that you're going to post that it turned out to be nothing. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do.

Adam, I'll add you and yours to my list of people I'm talkin' to the man upstairs about... Here's a big ol' +100 to Ross's quote:

Adam... I'm still praying that you're going to post that it turned out to be nothing. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do.

hope all is well, Adam. You two are having a rough go of it lately, hang in there. I know everyone here is willing to help you out any way we can. Let us know!

Sincere thank you to everyone...

Sorry for the delay in the update, it has been a rough weekend...

Her scans showed a new tumor. The new tumor has unfortunately decided to grow in her brain. The doctors cannot be 100% certain weather or not it is cancer, but they said that judging by the looks on the scans, and the fact that it wasn't there 3 months ago when she had her last scans, that it would be a safe bet to assume it is. The tumor is pressing against the major blood vessel that supplies the brains motor skills section with blood. They are going to be very aggressive with this, as it is growing at a very fast rate.

She will be undergoing surgery next Wednesday, to remove the tumor. Unfortunately, where the tumor is located, there isn't an option of the scope through the spine. They will have to go in the "old fashion way" to remove it.

Now some good news... They are pretty confident, that since they caught it so early, and they are still at a stage that they have the option of removing it, that she most likely will not have to endure Chemo again, that the surgery, followed up by some intense radiation, should do the trick.

There are some added risks with this surgery due to the tumor being in such close proximity to a major blood vessel, so we would both appreciate your continued prayers.

Thanks again, letting her read all these responses lifted her spirits!

Adam

Adam,

Very sorry to hear this!

Extra positive thoughts and prayers coming your way for Kim's full and fast recovery from the surgery and treatment.

Adam hun...a VERY big hug to both of you! I'll keep her in my thoughts. Hang in there sweets. Even though it's discouraging, the fact that they found it early is a very good thing. She WILL be all right.

Adam, I'll continue to keep you guys in my prayers. Best of luck to Kim. You hang in there, too, guy. Let us know if there's something we can do, OK? Even if you just need a phone number to let you vent at.

Ross

I’m so sorry. I’ll pray for your wife’s health; and for God’s grace to fill your hearts with the things you both need to get through this.

Brian

Back
Top Bottom