• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Do I need this? N4 DIPLOMAT 7.94″ 300 Blackout SBR

for things with under 10" barrels in .223 to run well they want to be suppressed, and it will be an issue in MA.
you can get it, stamp it, and with some amount of luck and adjustable gas block you will be able to make it run, if you wish, but no matter what with no suppressor it will be a pita device with its 7" barrel.

for things with under 10" barrels in .223 to run well they want to be suppressed, and it will be an issue in MA.
you can get it, stamp it, and with some amount of luck and adjustable gas block you will be able to make it run, if you wish, but no matter what with no suppressor it will be a pita device with its 7" barrel.
It's 300 Blackout.

Go for it. Years ago had a 7.5” in 5.56 on a registered receiver with a direct impingement system. Very unreliable and frustrating. Sold it basically gave it away and bought an Adams Arms piston 7.5” upper and happy ever since.

Meh.

Guns like that look to me like a carpenter hammer with a 3” shaft. You can have one, but practicality of it escapes me. Get one if you want one, why not
300 bo powder is designed to burn up in a shorter barrel.

I think 9in is the number if I'm not mistake

Go for it. Years ago had a 7.5” in 5.56 on a registered receiver with a direct impingement system. Very unreliable and frustrating. Sold it basically gave it away and bought an Adams Arms piston 7.5” upper and happy ever since.
Yeah i have 10.5 and thats as low as I'll go with gas

My Adams Arm 7.5” is more of a novelty but not useful at 100 yards or more. It’ll work as a PDW for tight places and deadly accurate out to 50 yards.

Big bucks for something cool. Unique-ness and novelty are factors. I've always thought that a .44 mag mare's leg is cool, but what do I do with it once novelty is used up?
I don't see myself needing it, I'd pass, but what do I know.

300 bo powder is designed to burn up in a shorter barrel.

I think 9in is the number if I'm not mistake
Yup 9" is the sweet spot for 300BO. Never shot supers thru mine. Always 220 subs and never suppressed and it was pretty awesome.
Yeah i have 10.5 and thats as low as I'll go with gas
I had a 7.5 5.56 for a brief moment and it ran like a raped ape.

Yup 9" is the sweet spot for 300BO. Never shot supers thru mine. Always 220 subs and never suppressed and it was pretty awesome.

I had a 7.5 5.56 for a brief moment and it ran like a raped ape.
Is a "raped ape" good or bad?

I'd like to know.

Back
Top Bottom