• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Do I need to get an AK now? Yes, yes I do! But…

Well that would be nice but then again I saw a beautiful Daewoo at B&K in Natick that I'd love to get my hands on. Though the $2700 price tag is way to steep for me nowadays.

I was shamelessly hijacking your thread to ask him which of those two options he recommends as far as Galil ACEs go.

Since you are in Mass and very limited in your choices I recommend a Hungarian SA-85M. Pre-1989 import bans will cost a lot but there are pre-1994 thumbhole stock versions that would be perfect to deban and cost a lot less. A significantly cheaper idea would be to replace the fire control group in your SAR1 and see if that helps.

Well that would be nice but then again I saw a beautiful Daewoo at B&K in Natick that I'd love to get my hands on. Though the $2700 price tag is way to steep for me nowadays.
The price is indeed way too high for a DR200. Thats a post 89 ban gun. The K1A1, K2, AR-100 are pre ban and sell between $2800-$3200 from what I have seen. Most DR200’s are around $1500

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom