• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Need Advice...

you really need to work on your timing- I just managed to spill half of my coffee through my nose... [laugh]

Btw, there is a reason why I put the "F16" in quotes - it just denotes a superior firepower- has no reference to the US as a country in any form and shape. I have never seen what any western military can do in real life. Thank God.
Wake me up when the AV-8s and F18 Hornets show up.

Wake me up when they find pilots they are willing to attack their own
Yes I know the “conscription” theory but it has been my findings over the past 25 years of adulthood that once illegal immigrants get into the system and start paying taxes they stop being Democrats real quick

Especially if they have a history of paychecks with no payroll deductions

Yes I know the “conscription” theory but it has been my findings over the past 25 years of adulthood that once illegal immigrants get into the system and start paying taxes they stop being Democrats real quick

Especially if they have a history of paychecks with no payroll deductions
It’s not the American servicemen I’m overly worried about, it’s drones, autonomous dogs, and illegal immigrants in the military (f*** you Dick Durbin).

It’s not the American servicemen I’m overly worried about, it’s autonomous dogs and illegal immigrants in the military (f*** you Dick Durbin).
“Illegal immigrant Mercenaries”
It’s a valid concern for sure
But I’d hope they have to replace just about all of the military to get them to attack us

The dogs on the other hand? Guess it’s time to start converting microwave ovens into the EMP rifles

I am more particular of the A10s, but that is the inner child in me so who knows... :p
You will be surprised when you perceive (real or artificially created) danger to your world and loved ones how priorities, values and even allegiances change.. even for well- trained and loyal folks.
When push comes to shove folks often turn in... unexpected ways.
History is full with examples.

I am more particular of the A10s, but that is the inner child in me so who knows... :p

You will be surprised when you perceive (real or artificially created) danger to your world and loved ones how priorities, values and even allegiances change.. even for well- trained and loyal folks.
I expect the unexpected all the time
You’re absolutely correct I’m not saying that it can’t happen here, but so far it hasn’t happened here, and I firmly believe that’s because of our second amendment

No other country in the world has, or has ever had as many firearms in private hands as the United States of America
And we can make jokes about not having enough fire power to defeat, our army, yada yada yada, but the fact of the matter is, our politicians are scared shitless of us, because we are the most armed populous on the planet.
We can just do a little backwards, math to end up with that conclusion
We all know they don’t want to take our guns to save the rest of the population
We all know a common catchphrase among liberal gun grabbers is “what is your A.R. 15 going to do against the military?”
And they’ll follow up with nobody needs an A.R. 15 and they will go on to say it is the most deadly gun on the planet

That’s because THEY are scared shitless they aren’t scared for us.

Until sweeping gun law and massive confiscation takes place, we are the superior force, so long as we can find common ground

And until anything happens, we will never be able to test our fortitude. We can only speculate here on the Internet.

ETA we also fund this nonsense
80k Revenue agents and how many opposition voters?

WE control the purse ultimately

Last edited:
I expect the unexpected all the time
You’re absolutely correct I’m not saying that it can’t happen here, but so far it hasn’t happened here, and I firmly believe that’s because of our second amendment

No other country in the world has, or has ever had as many firearms in private hands as the United States of America
And we can make jokes about not having enough fire power to defeat, our army, yada yada yada, but the fact of the matter is, our politicians are scared shitless of us, because we are the most armed populous on the planet.
We can just do a little backwards, math to end up with that conclusion
We all know they don’t want to take our guns to save the rest of the population
We all know a common catchphrase among liberal gun grabbers is “what is your A.R. 15 going to do against the military?”
And they’ll follow up with nobody needs an A.R. 15 and they will go on to say it is the most deadly gun on the planet

That’s because THEY are scared shitless they aren’t scared for us.

Until sweeping gun law and massive confiscation takes place, we are the superior force, so long as we can find common ground

And until anything happens, we will never be able to test our fortitude. We can only speculate here on the Internet.

ETA we also fund this nonsense
80k Revenue agents and how many opposition voters?

WE control the purse ultimately
Meanwhile our government is letting millions of illegals cross our borders completely unvetted and at the same time pushing expanded background checks on legal American citizens. Here in Maine the push is on for 72 hour waiting periods and a lot of other shit.

A friend used to say "Principles are what we do when we think nobody is looking."

Another liked "nothing is illegal until you get caught."

Something interesting happens when you hold both in your hand at the same time.

Why would an ffl transfer provide any solace if the ownership were challenged?
I think it would help to establish provenance and that they weren't stolen which could open up more inquiry. If that became a thing I know I would at least want the transfers to be clean.

Back
Top Bottom