• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Need some prayers please!

Adam, glad to hear to looks good. Our continued prayers for her continued (and rapid) recovery.

Adam_MA said:
They said she will most likely be released on Sat.

Isn't that incredible?? Brain surgery on Wed - going home on Sat. Wow! That's really good to hear Adam. One less thing Mother needs to worry about. [smile] [wink]

We just got back from visiting with Kim and Adam.

Kim is up and about, looks great and chomping at the bit to get home. Adam will be taking her home today, not Saturday. She got the OK for an "early release". [wink]

Deena and I wish them all the best!

C-pher said:
Early release? Good for them...

This is pretty much the only good time Adam wants that term used in the same paragraph as his name. [smile]

So we shouldn't mention the electronic bracelet?[wink]

LenS said:
We just got back from visiting with Kim and Adam.

Kim is up and about, looks great and chomping at the bit to get home. Adam will be taking her home today, not Saturday. She got the OK for an "early release". [wink]

Deena and I wish them all the best!

Hooray ! [banana] [party] [banana] Best wishes from Mr & Mrs Twigg !

Thanks again everyone...

Kim is doing well, I got her home on Friday, and she pretty much slept the rest of the day, and stayed in bed most of Saturday. I also got a call from Kim's sister who was watching the little one, and turns out she wasn't feeling well, and so she had to be taken to the doctors. She was sick too, and not in that great of a mood, so I ended up having to take care of 2 this weekend... Well 3 if you consider the dog as well!

By Sunday she was out of bed and even made it outside for a while. She sat outside for a good amount of time, and was happy to tell me what I was doing wrong while setting up the new pool. I guess that means she's back to being herself! [smile]

Monday she was still doing better, but I think she over did it just a bit yesterday. We went to a BBQ at her aunt's house. Even though it was just a bunch of sitting around, I think it was a bit much, and she was off to bed as soon as we came home.

The only real break I had, was my mom came over yesterday morning, so I got to take my nephew to the range for a while. He did great, and I think he fell in love with the M1 Carbine! It was just about right for him, and he did pretty well. I let him blast away with my Marlin 60 and even let him put a couple of 10 round mags through the AK, but after a couple mags, his shoulder was hurting him, so we went back to the M1. He was excited to see that my club has both a juniors pistol, and rifle league. I think I am going to get myself a 22 target pistol this week, and get him back to the range soon! [wink]

So now I'm a bit drained, and almost glad to be back at work... ALMOST!

Thanks Len..

And I do want to give a special THANK YOU to you and your lovely wife for making the time to visit Kim in the hospital. It was a very nice and VERY well received gesture!

Adam_MA said:
Thanks Len..

And I do want to give a special THANK YOU to you and your lovely wife for making the time to visit Kim in the hospital. It was a very nice and VERY well received gesture!

Glad to do it. What are friends for anyway? [wink]

It was nice to finally meet Kim, even if it had to be at the hospital. Now you have to bring her to the next NES event, so others get the opportunity to meet her and vice versa.

LenS said:
Now you have to bring her to the next NES event, so others get the opportunity to meet her and vice versa.

Will do!
Just has to be a Sunday gathering, as she works every Saturday!

Back
Top Bottom