Need some prayers please!

The surgery is scheduled for the 28th. That's next Wed. I appreciate the well wishes. They do mean a lot, and it lifts Kim's spirit for her to see how many people are concerned, and wishing her well.

Adam_MA said:
The surgery is scheduled for the 28th. That's next Wed. I appreciate the well wishes. They do mean a lot, and it lifts Kim's spirit for her to see how many people are concerned, and wishing her well.

I'll definately send out some extra energy on Wed. for her hun. BIG HUGS Kim!!!!! [smile]

God Bless to the both of you. Good luck to Kim on the surgery and glad it was found early.

Adam,

Best wishes to Kim for a successful surgery on Wedmesday from Deena and I!

Our continued positive thoughts and prayers to both of you.

Where is she having the surgery done?

Thanks Everyone... The thoughts and prayers are just what we need now...

The surgery is scheduled for Wednesday, June 28, 2006 at 1:30pm, and will be performed at Boston's Brigham and Womens hospital.

Adam,

Kim couldn't pick a better place! Yup, I'm a bit prejudiced as Deena works there. [wink] She knows and works with many of the doctors, especially those involved in medical research.

I've also observed their operating procedures when she's been there and at their associated hospitals as a customer and I am most impressed. They don't get their very high ratings because of their size, they have actually "earned it" for their patient care!

Good luck again!

I agree... It is a wonderful hospital!

One of the only reasons I will be thankful that we live in MA. The hospitals are the best!

Thanks again.

My prayers are with you and Kim. I ride for the PMC and I wrote Kim's name on my bike helmet. Her name is along side many others for whom I dedicate my rides toward. In August, I’ll carry her name 200 miles from Sturbridge to P’Town. Every day when I go for training rides, my energy is focused on helping fight cancer by raising money. The names on my helmet keep me focused on my mission. Give Kim my best; I’m sure she will courageously win this fight.

Back
Top Bottom