Got a spare 9g's ?

+1 Raoul. I don't think I'll ever shoot well enough to need a target gun of that level. If I ever spend $9k on a gun, it'll involve at least one $200 tax stamp.

I picked up a German made 6" target revolver in .357/.38 with trigger shoe, heavy slab sided barrel with adjustable weight, ergonomic wood target grips, oversized hammer spur, and a very sweet double action. It was originally imported through EAA, manufactured in the '90's. It's very accurate, shoots better than I do, and it cost $250. I wonder what you get for 9 grand?[thinking]

Yeah, I know its a Korth... but Geezus H.... for that kind of money I can buy
an S+W performance center and have a master pistolsmith do whatever I want
to it. [laugh]

-Mike

That guy must be smoking crack...no one in their right mind would pay $1250.00 for SKS, no matter "rare" it is.

If I ever spend $9k on a gun, it'll involve at least one $200 tax stamp.

I agree...anything that pricey must shoot at least 450rpm.

Attention Celebrities, Captains of Industry and a few remaining Aristocrats!!!

Why settle for less when you can spend $15,121.00 for a gold plated Korth "chambered in a deadly .357 Magnum"!!!!

korth.jpg

There were only 10 Korth "Anno Domini" made, making it the most exclusive serially produced firearm in the world. To my knowledge this is the only one for sale in the United States, and most probably in the world. This "Anno Domini" Millenium Edition is the lucky #7 out of 10, serial number 2000-7. It comes with a Certificate of Authenticity from Korth. The revolver is deply engraved by a skilled artisan's hand and Gold-Plasma plated using the Korth propriatary highly advanced technological process, just like a space-craft, giving it the most durable finish known. The Millenium is based on the practical Combat model, so later I may refer to it as "Combat". Korth in general is a handgun of Celebrities, Captains of Industry and a few remaining Aristocrats. The basic combat revolver takes 4 months to build, mainly because the majority of operations are done by hand. It is as close to perfection as humanly possible. It is constructed of the superior quality "propriatary" formula alloy steels. Fit and finish are impeccable. It definitely has those unique attributes for which descriminating gun lovers pay for a basic model 6-7 times more than for a comparable Smith and Wesson. I won't try to expostulate with you that Korth is the best value for your hard earned dollars, however, IT IS THE MOST EXCLUSIVE HANDGUN BRAND ON EARTH. The combat model is practical enough to carry. Korth revolvers have easily removable (by a push button) 6-round cylinders. That makes cleaning a much easier process. The Combat model is chambered in a deadly .357 Magnum. The Combat Rear Sight has plenty of adjustment for windage and a little for elevation. The Korth trigger gives you an easy pull with a precise point when the cylinder has indexed and the hammer is going to fall. It affords you an accurate aim and the last split second choice whether to shoot or not to shoot. In a quick double action pull that detent is not felt, that's the trick. The trigger pull weight is factory preset at 1400 gramms and is adjustible from 1000 to 2500 gramms. When you pull that trigger a few times you will know where your money went.
[shocked]

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=97887009

Back
Top Bottom