Eric Holder resigning!

What's worse is that Massachusetts is well known as passachusetts. If you can't pass the Mass bar the first time, you are truly a retard. Buddy of mine from FL came up the weekend it was held for a bachelor party, took it hung over and was out well before time was up. Mass lawyers are a joke. No offense to NES lawyers. Actually, all lawyers are a joke. Mass lawyers are just slightly worse.

It is an incestuous relationship. The bar needs more lawyers for fees. The law schools need pass rates to attract students. We also have to have "diversity" so that means "lower the bar" (pun intended). It is not just MA, I have taken and passed 3 exams and they are all fairly easy. Legal education today is a joke.

Holder, 63, intends to leave the Justice Department as soon as his successor is confirmed, a process that could run through 2014 and even into next year.

Holder already is one of the longest-serving members of the Obama Cabinet and ranks as the fourth-longest tenured AG in history.

I'd say great news, but with this in perspective, it really doesn't sound so great.

Someone must be close to an indictment. [party]

Just started reading this thread, and that was exactly my first thought when I saw the news.

I will literally celebrate tonight after work. That @ssclown is my most hated political figure of all time, by a factor of 1000X. Yes, he should have a pair of chrome bracelets for a going away gift- but I'm happy enough that he is gone, gone, gone!

If anyone happens to miss him, don't fret- perhaps he will teach a class at Harvard or some other fine institution.

lord obummer is on right now. I never realized what an awesome guy holder was. He "accomplished" sooooo much.

One thing i never understood....when the government sues a company for screwing over cutomers, like for instance toyota with the accelerator pedal thing, and that company pays a fine, and the fine goes into the government general fund to never be seen again, how is that "recovering money lost for the citizens??"

Yay! Here is his next career plan.

original.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

If Sheldon Whitehouse gets the nood, considering how poorly he did as AG in RI, hang on, heart burn flare-up.

Or their radical Communist soldier Perez. Shudder.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

The only possible reason I can think of is that he knows the hammer is about to fall.
Either for the crap we already know about or something we haven't even heard about yet.
Guys like him don't give up power... ever, unless it's forced.

lord obummer is on right now. I never realized what an awesome guy holder was. He "accomplished" sooooo much.

One thing i never understood....when the government sues a company for screwing over cutomers, like for instance toyota with the accelerator pedal thing, and that company pays a fine, and the fine goes into the government general fund to never be seen again, how is that "recovering money lost for the citizens??"

Collectivist mentality. The money of the govt is the money of the people. But in reality, its the money of the goddamn pols. They just want you to THINK that it is a victory for the sheeple, er citizens.

The only possible reason I can think of is that he knows the hammer is about to fall.
Either for the crap we already know about or something we haven't even heard about yet.
Guys like him don't give up power... ever, unless it's forced.

This and Obummer probably realizes he may have a much tougher time getting another commie hack like Holder through Senate confirmation after November.

Deval has a lot of baggage accumulated with the state crime lab scandal, the compound pharmacy, the financial debt of the state, welfare fraud, healthcare system debauchery, position on illegals and police checks, child services....

The man is dumber than a box of rocks and only MA would have elected the moron twice!

Holder was great for civil rights. Yea, as long as you weren't a voter in a Philadelphia polling area.

http://www.wnd.com/2010/07/175809/

While the Justice Department claims the case was not supported by the facts, [ex–Justice official J. Christian]Adams has described the case as open-and-shut. He called it “the clearest case of voter intimidation that I’ve seen since I’ve been practicing law.”

Deval has a lot of baggage accumulated with the state crime lab scandal, the compound pharmacy, the financial debt of the state, welfare fraud, healthcare system debauchery, position on illegals and police checks, child services....

Which means he is qualified for a cabinet level position in the Obama administration. The only blot on Deval's record is that he hasn't been caught cheating in his taxes -- that would put him over the top.

Which means he is qualified for a cabinet level position in the Obama administration. The only blot on Deval's record is that he hasn't been caught cheating in his taxes -- that would put him over the top.

Is Treasury looking for a new head?

http://freebeacon.com/politics/court-orders-doj-to-release-list-of-fast-and-furious-docs/

A federal judge ordered the Justice Department Thursday to release a list of documents it is withholding from the public related to Operation Fast and Furious within the next month.

Calling the Obama administration’s request for further delays “unconvincing,” U.S. District Court Judge John D. Bates told the Justice Department to release the list of documents—called a “Vaughn index”—that the department is withholding by Oct. 22.

And this...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...orced-DOJ-s-Hand-On-Fast-and-Furious-in-Court

Judicial Watch just won a key battle in federal court against the administration on the Fast and Furious documents President Barack Obama asserted executive privilege over to hide them from the American people and Congress. Fitton said:
It is no coincidence that Holder’s resignation comes on the heels of another court ruling that the Justice Department must finally cough up documents about how Holder’s Justice Department lied to Congress and the American people about the Operation Fast and Furious scandal, for which Eric Holder was held in contempt by the House of Representatives. Over the past several months, Judicial Watch also exposed how Holder’s Justice Department was implicated in the IRS scandal and how Justice Department lawyers helped defend the illegal stonewall that kept secret key material related to Benghazi.

Last edited:

The man is dumber than a box of rocks and only MA would have elected the moron twice!

Based on all that he's perfect for the administration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darnit M1911 beat me to it

i dont want to sound racist in this, but how the heck did all these black people get put in charge of all these departments of government. During the search, was the criteria:
1) are they black
2) are they butt hurt about it?
3) that is all

Some worked out, some were the worst department heads in the last century! Was consideration given to if they were in any way qualified for the lead roles?

THIS is single handedly setting back race relatons. You see a black guy in a high post in government, and you immediatley assume he is a lightweight and only there because of his/her skin color.

Last edited:
The new AG will wear all black with a beret and carry a baton. Omve he is pardoned for the voter intimidation thingy.

Back
Top Bottom