Every LTC-Holder In MA Should Buy A Stripped AR15 Lower...

This has always been interesting to me: Fed requires 4473 for a stripped lower but Mass doesn't consider a stripped lower a firearm.
So, I could buy as many as I want and then hang them up on a board in my shop and sell them all day long right? No FFL, I'm just average Jim.
Would I be breaking any laws?
You mean other than the federal ones that require you to obtain a FFL to be in the business of selling what they consider firearms?

I got a better idea. Why not just buy the stripped lower, build it the way you want. Then buy an upper, built the way you want. Never put them together, and don't register s***.
even if you never put them together and keep them in different safes - they will still charge you later with a conspiracy to commit a rifle unification, after they start raids on houses to demilitarize this country.
or in a more probable case if you run a chicken down the road and police will burst in to confiscate your guns and all you cash.

This has always been interesting to me: Fed requires 4473 for a stripped lower but Mass doesn't consider a stripped lower a firearm.
So, I could buy as many as I want and then hang them up on a board in my shop and sell them all day long right? No FFL, I'm just average Jim.
Would I be breaking any laws?

That would be the way to flip them all off

1. Read bold.
2. Read blue.
3. Re-Read 1+2.
4. Read red.
5. Read my answer below.

BRUH!!

U on yo way to da prison, man.

Why would anyone sit at a lunch counter if they weren't going to get served lunch?

I'd be happy to hear whatever other ideas for non-violent civil disobedience anybody has.

Anybody got any?

Easiest thing to do is just live your life, ignore retarded and unlawful demands and play by adult rules if you choose to stay.

I was born and raised here in MA, I love my home and it’s old rebellious history. I will surely miss my family and friends, but I’m leading by example and getting the flock out.

I am 3 days and a wake up short as of today.

You want people to start registering 80% lowers? You do realize that this is exactly what antis want, right?
The Feds consider serialized lowers to be firearms. That's why when you buy one, they need to be shipped to an FFL, paperwork filed with the Feds, and background checks completed. This does not apply to 80% lowers. Massachusetts however, does not view the lower as a "gun", so no Mass paperwork / registration has to be filed. When you actually build out the gun, that's when you need to let Maura and Andrea know.

The Feds consider serialized lowers to be firearms. That's why when you buy one, they need to be shipped to an FFL, paperwork filed with the Feds, and background checks completed. This does not apply to 80% lowers. Massachusetts however, does not view the lower as a "gun", so no Mass paperwork / registration has to be filed. When you actually build out the gun, that's when you need to let Maura and Andrea know.
OP is trying to get people to lie on State forms.

He is asking people to register non firearms, give a fake barrel length and fake caliber.

And he is telling people he will be doing that in a public forum.

OP is super SMAHT!

Well I don't recall signing a truthfulness under the pains and penalties of perjury document when logging on. Imagine their surprise when they break down a member's door and they don't even own guns. That'll be awkward and expensive.

Expensive for whom though? There are plenty of examples of law enforcement showing up with a warrant and ruining people's lives over stuff posted online. And once they start digging you can bet they'll find something.

Expensive for whom though? There are plenty of examples of law enforcement showing up with a warrant and ruining people's lives over stuff posted online. And once they start digging you can bet they'll find something.
Officers observed…the investigation led to…where officers observed…”

angry-poop.gif

What's the point of buying a stripped lower if you're already *not allowed* to build one completely? Isn't that why "pre heelies" are listed at such retard prices?

everything i say is "in jest"
seriously, though....

Back
Top Bottom