Every LTC-Holder In MA Should Buy A Stripped AR15 Lower...

No, actually. They want you to be AFRAID to register 80% lowers. And your job is to NOT be afraid. That is how this works.
They want you to comply
Registering is complying
At best, registering 80% lowers is malicious compliance

You'll note that nobody who illegally owns firearms is getting in a tizzy over this.

They want you to comply
Registering is complying
At best, registering 80% lowers is malicious compliance

You'll note that nobody who illegally owns firearms is getting in a tizzy over this.

They won't serve me lunch at the Woolworth's counter.

I'll just have lunch at home.

They can't stop me from having lunch.

ETA: lol. I'm going to do something productive. You badasses figure out a plan and count me in.

Why would anyone sit at a lunch counter if they weren't going to get served lunch?

I'd be happy to hear whatever other ideas for non-violent civil disobedience anybody has.

Anybody got any?
The best non-violent civil disobedience with such a law would be to not comply, en masse. Historically, this is usually exactly what happens when guns are banned.

We're supposed to wait for it to be signed? I turned all my stuff in before getting on the plane to California

I'm thinking the day before they sign the bill I'm going to book a private charter to do some fishing. I'm looking for a charter with a history of accidents and sunken boats.

FYI, I don’t think people should incriminate themselves online…you should definitely comply once it passes…

but I’m not having any “boating accidents”

f*** you.
Well I don't recall signing a truthfulness under the pains and penalties of perjury document when logging on. Imagine their surprise when they break down a member's door and they don't even own guns. That'll be awkward and expensive.

Why would anyone sit at a lunch counter if they weren't going to get served lunch?

I'd be happy to hear whatever other ideas for non-violent civil disobedience anybody has.

Anybody got any?
I think having a gathering of ALL of us to show our numbers, get some more media attention, we could have thousands of quick interviews on how this bill effects us, our civil rights, and how we will become felons overnight. Plus it would make a great time in general. The more light we can shed on this the better. Even if you are not from Massachusetts, but nearby to show support!

What did you register? How did you go about putting this info into the efa10 system? Please post the directions on how to do this I am confused and need instruction.
Thank you

Last edited:
They won't serve me lunch at the Woolworth's counter.

I'll just have lunch at home.

They can't stop me from having lunch.
This is literally the same as registering on command. I'm glad you're cottoning on to what we're saying.

You know what the real freedom fighters did? They sat at the counter anyways. They lead the life of free men.

And they accepted the pain that came with it.

ETA: lol. I'm going to do something productive. You badasses figure out a plan and count me in.
I hope you do. Have a great day.

Back
Top Bottom