Every LTC-Holder In MA Should Buy A Stripped AR15 Lower...

...and register it via the MA Firearms Portal. Everyone. Fudds. Wheel-gun guys. Even people who have no interest in ever owning an AR15. Everyone who holds a Massachusetts License To Carry. They don't need to build it out--not ever--they can just leave it in a cardboard box on a shelf--they just need to consider banding together en mass and registering a stripped lower receiver as an enormous deliberate electronic F*CK YOU to the liberal-progressive ass-clowns who imagine they have a right to infringe on our Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

I was at the Mill this afternoon. There are $50 stripped lowers to be had, if money is an issue. I bought two, in fact--again, not even to build them out, rather with the direct intention of registering them (and surrendering them at gunpoint, if need be) as a clear and simple way to directly express my contempt at the proposed gun control legislation.

I dunno--it just seems WAY more satisfying and productive than calling or writing to a political representative who clearly couldn't give a f*ck what I think.

It took me all of 15 minutes, and definitely put a spring in my step.

If such a gesture seems too sporty and daring for your sensibilities, maybe some might consider buying an 80% lower (don't worry--they're not illegal, I swear) and without altering it's Federally Recognized Not-A-Firearm-ness in the slightest, dutifully and obediently register your 80% potential Ghost Gun--filling in all the relevant blanks in the form NONE/UNKNOWN/NOT AVAILABLE/NO FUKKEN IDEA--just to make sure that you are clearly on the side of the law-abiding.

I dunno. It's just a thought.

Last edited:
Why would you register it, what are you registering the lower as?

It is ironic that you say registering a hunk of metal is "too sporty and daring for your sensibilities".
This.....in MA a firearm needs to be capable of propelling a bullet.

A lower cannot do that, there fore your falsifying a "registration" ......using the term loosely because its stupid, and registering in MA is not really registering because there is no inbound and outbounding records.

Take the money and join GOAL, if your not a member, and if you are give them the money.

Last edited:
Why would you register it, what are you registering the lower as?

It is ironic that you say registering a hunk of metal is "too sporty and daring for your sensibilities".

Why would anyone sit at a lunch counter if they weren't going to get served lunch?

I'd be happy to hear whatever other ideas for non-violent civil disobedience anybody has.

Anybody got any?

Sorry OP,

Such a gesture is too sporty and daring for my sensibilities.

Last edited:
I don't see anything particularly tough in the attitudes.

It really just comes down to timidity, and "let GOAL handle it".

The State is poised to cancel a Constitutional Right, and NES wants to be "sneaky" about their guns.
If you're such a defender of the Constitution, why would you ever register anything at all?

Sorry OP,

Such a gesture is too sporty and daring for my sensibilities.

OK--I'll follow your lead.

What are you going to do--besides let other people handle it for you?

I'm totally open to ideas.

So...what are your ideas?

Do you have any?

Last edited:
This has always been interesting to me: Fed requires 4473 for a stripped lower but Mass doesn't consider a stripped lower a firearm.
So, I could buy as many as I want and then hang them up on a board in my shop and sell them all day long right? No FFL, I'm just average Jim.
Would I be breaking any laws?

That would be the way to flip them all off

Back
Top Bottom