Bad news LTC holders, can't buy ammo at BassPro

Who the eff is even going into BassPro to begin with? After the caved on AR-15s I haven’t set foot in the place. That said, it’s not difficult for me as I had only gone into a BassPro shop a couple of times anyways.
For me, I stopped going when they backed out at the last minute of the Concealed Carry Fashion Show that EddieCoyle was running several years ago. They are like Dicks to me.

For me, I stopped going when they backed out at the last minute of the Concealed Carry Fashion Show that EddieCoyle was running several years ago. They are like Dicks to me.
I don't remember hearing about that, but that is a very good reason to boycott BassPro.

:confused: This is my shocked face.

You can HAVE ammo sitting out on a shelf. But you have to HAVE A ROVING EMPLOYEE in the section all the time. Or boxes of Nines are gonna walk out daily. And boxes of 4's and 8's during birding seasons. (I forget. 8's for ducks??? Been a while.). Most folks are honest if you keep them honest. Give them a chance to cheat? They will. (See: Traffic d-bags.)

[…]
Huh? Are you suggesting here that licensed gun owners/hunters are more likely to be thieves? This is a weird take, even for you.

:confused: This is my shocked face.

You can HAVE ammo sitting out on a shelf. But you have to HAVE A ROVING EMPLOYEE in the section all the time. Or boxes of Nines are gonna walk out daily. And boxes of 4's and 8's during birding seasons. (I forget. 8's for ducks??? Been a while.). Most folks are honest if you keep them honest. Give them a chance to cheat? They will. (See: Traffic d-bags.)

Side note: Driving to VT for the Pocky-Clips last week - I saw something I havent' seen YEARS - people speeding up past traffic using the breakdown lane. I think it was 3 people total. In the distant past, you'd get a traffic jam on 24NB and one guy would do it and 10 cars would follow. No one followed these 3 morons. It was shocking to see. But reminded me of a time when people would just cheat because someone else was cheating.
Eclipse last week brought some rough drivers to vermont.

I go for 2 reasons.

1. The shootin gallery

2. Santy-Claws in the winter. Although it's been years since I've done that. Now I've got a grandchild. Wow!

The difficulty of finding bass lurrz at a store is great. The # of SKU's a store needs to carry is astronomical. So I rarely bother to even look. If I need something fishing related, 99 out of 100 times, I'll order it online and know they have it in stock before I hit GO.

Back
Top Bottom