LTC PD Boston 😔

Anyone with PD in Boston? I'm almost giving up on getting my license, I can't talk to anyone on the phone to make an appointment, I call every day 3 times and no one answers and I don't even know how to leave a message on voicemail, I've read some reports that Boston is taking 8 months or more to just schedule the application, I can't even make the application, would it be possible for me to send it by email or something like that (but I'm not a citizen, I'm a legal resident)
really it's discouraging me to have to get my LTC in Boston

This thread might have some pointers

Interesting. I'm sorry for the run around you've gotten. Oddly, I've found Boston to be super easy to deal with since the pandemic hit. Short wait, fast apt, they even called me to correct an error on my renewal. Maybe renewals are a different animal than initial license.

Anyone with PD in Boston? I'm almost giving up on getting my license, I can't talk to anyone on the phone to make an appointment, I call every day 3 times and no one answers and I don't even know how to leave a message on voicemail, I've read some reports that Boston is taking 8 months or more to just schedule the application, I can't even make the application, would it be possible for me to send it by email or something like that (but I'm not a citizen, I'm a legal resident)
Great First Post!

They should've scheduled an interview appointment when you handed in your application, I think.

Please shoot me a PM with your email address.

We (Commonwealth 2nd Amendment) are looking for folks in your position (first time applicants)

Back
Top Bottom