• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boston Police Officer Shot

Enzo

NES Member
On all of the Boston news tonight. Happened in Dorchester. Officer was shot in the chest but was wearing a bulletproof vest and not life threatening injury. The person who shot the officer is in custody.
The Boston police commissioner said that the officer was responding to a call of someone with a gun. The officer has been on the force for less than two years.
Interesting that the police commissioner kept using the word ‘restraint” and “training” shown by the officer to make you wonder if he took a bullet because he didn’t want to shoot the suspect.
The police commissioner also said multiple times about the number of guns on the street and how something needs to be done. Maybe tomorrow we’ll find out who the suspect is and if he was licensed to have the gun. The police commissioner seemed not to distinguish between a licensed and unlicensed gun owner.

Last edited:
On all of the Boston news tonight. Happened in Dorchester. Officer was shot in the chest but was wearing a bulletproof vest and not life threatening injury. The person who shot the officer is in custody.
The Boston police commissioner said that the officer was responding to a call of someone with a gun. The officer has been on the force for less than two years.
Interesting that the police commissioner kept using the word ‘restraint” and “training” shown by the officer to make you wonder if he took a bullet because he didn’t want to shoot the suspect.
The police commissioner also said multiple times about the number of guns on the street and how something needs to be done. Maybe tomorrow we’ll find out who the suspect is and if he was licensed to have the gun. The police commissioner seemed not to distinguish between a licensed and unlicensed gun owner.

I'll take "An unlicensed black man" for 800 Alex. [thumbsup]

Probably with an arm length rap sheet.

The stereotypical news reporting has just been proven too many times to think otherwise.

I'll take "An unlicensed black man" for 800 Alex. [thumbsup]

Probably with an arm length rap sheet.

The stereotypical news reporting has just been proven too many times to think otherwise.
Ann Coulter was correct. If the media didn't name the race, then you can safely assume what it is.

Ann Coulter was correct. If the media didn't name the race, then you can safely assume what it is.
Well sure......it's all part of the media protecting itself from accusations of "racism", because their virtue signaling facade means more to them than just reporting the truth of the news as it happens.

When too many black criminals are plastered on the news every day, every week, every month......then all the black race hustlers start squawking.

Black. Gun. Cocaine. Domestic. Attempted murder of cop. Unlicensed possession.

So he'll be out on the street by next week.
Not before he's given the welfare treatment: free housing, free food stamps, free healthcare, free education, free daycare, free public transportation, what else?

I'm just glad our tax money ensures our roads are as good as NHs. :rolleyes:

I thought that was such a nice neighborhood, too.

I hope he or someone handled the response well?

Shockingly, there are a LOT of nicer areas in Dot versus 40 years ago. My grandparents lived in Ashmont most of my life that they were alive. My granddad, a dyed-in-the-wool Southie Irish racist (would fit in well here) called the Red Line the African Queen. LOL

But they were on some piddly street of mostly white folks down off of. . . . . Adams St. They moved to an apartment building in part b/c there was an attempted daytime break-in. Twice.

Now it seems that area is on an upswing again. Yuppies trying to live near the T has pushed property values up. Condo'ized 3 decker is $600K for a unit near the Ashmont station. Wow!

A client of mine lives in a new building at Savin Hill. Just shocking. What goes around comes around. (Hell, even Detroit is improving vs. 20 years ago!)

But get further from the T stations - the bus areas??? Those are going to be distressed for a long time.

just patiently waiting for someone to say "shooting a cop? thats a good start." Because you know those types of people are in here

just patiently waiting for someone to say "shooting a cop? thats a good start." Because you know those types of people are in here
Your wait is over.

The difference is, my opinion of the circumstances of shooting a cop differs widely from that of some lowlife, drug dealing ghetto rat scumbag.

It's actually mutually exclusive. See: Problems that led to the Ferguson riots. I don't CONDONE many that say that cops are scum, but I can completely understand their position in certain areas of the country. And of course, OTOH, if teh cops could smack someone around once in a while, we'd not have the stupid court tricks and laws we have today. It's an impossible problem to solve.

Back
Top Bottom