Worcester PD - Going after the guns but how about the perps…

Enzo

NES Member

So the problem is the guns or the people illegally carrying the guns?

Quote from the acting police chief!
“Personally, I think the reason we are seeing an increase of gunshot fire is that guns are now able to fire more rounds,” Saucier said. “The fact that you can actually make a gun of you own now — that’s insane.”

“Personally, I think the reason we are seeing an increase of gunshot fire is that guns are now able to fire more rounds,” Saucier said. “The fact that you can actually make a gun of you own now — that’s insane.”
CHIEF IS A MORON.

If you take away the gun from the criminal... and just let the criminal go... he or she will have a new (stolen) gun before dinnertime. So what's the point? 🤔

It's the people, stupid. :mad:

CHIEF IS A MORON.
I kind of, sort of “know” him as he was coming up the ranks…..and he seemed to be a no nonsense type of cop. But since being named interim or acting chief he seems to have adopted a DEI mentality. I’m guessing because he wants to be permanent chief and is appeasing the community extremists.

I kind of, sort of “know” him as he was coming up the ranks…..and he seemed to be a no nonsense type of cop. But since being named interim or acting chief he seems to have adopted a DEI mentality. I’m guessing because he wants to be permanent chief and is appeasing the community extremists.
That means he's a phony. He's lying to himself and everyone else....he's not a genuine honest person.

These are the type of people who will do or say anything, or throw anyone under the bus to satisfy their own ambitions.

The exact type of person that doesn't belong in any leadership role.

Police chiefs are political animals. Their jobs exist at the whim of the city government. No police chief is going to say anything in favor of the second amendment in any Massachusetts city if he or she wants to keep their job. This is especially the case if said person likes licking boots for favors.

The real people you want to ask are the rank and file street cops who actually do the policing. Likely they will have a completely different view of things.

I think that they think they have to do that... and maybe they do have to do that. It's Worcester after all... Worcester, Massachusetts. Super-diversity Moonbat Central. 🤔

It's a political position after all. It shouldn't be, but it is. :(

That means he's a phony. He's lying to himself and everyone else....he's not a genuine honest person.

These are the type of people who will do or say anything, or throw anyone under the bus to satisfy their own ambitions.

The exact type of person that doesn't belong in any leadership role.
Haha, I thought you were talking about that oxygen thief in the Whitehouse...FJB.

There seems to be plenty of tyrants to go around.

I live in Worcester and my lord how can he even say something like this. Every single shooting of recent is gangbanging and talk to any patrol cop out there they all say the same thing, “ they will just keep shooting each other”.

So typical of most cops and military personnel today they know "NOTHING" about firearms except what has been taught to them by the media and ignorant instructors. They continue regurgitate what has been taught. Which has been regurgitated by the instructors. That has been the continuing indoctrination.

Police chiefs are political animals. Their jobs exist at the whim of the city government. No police chief is going to say anything in favor of the second amendment in any Massachusetts city if he or she wants to keep their job. This is especially the case if said person likes licking boots for favors.

The real people you want to ask are the rank and file street cops who actually do the policing. Likely they will have a completely different view of things.
You mean the ones who will actually be slapping the cuffs on people.

They do what they are told. It doesn't matter what their opinion is.

Back
Top Bottom