Every LTC-Holder In MA Should Buy A Stripped AR15 Lower...

Pre Healey is not a real thing,.. tell your friends!
You are correct she only went after the dealers and then said she was going to come after everybody who already bought one. Haven’t seen that happen yet.

That whole thing was great, a “reinterpretation”

She’s not supposed to create laws, she supposed to enforce them..
She’s just a clown

tenor.gif

There is no ban.

Just a press conference.
I mean, there is but it hasn't changed in 29 years.

Unless you're saying there's no ban because there's never been a ban because such a ban would represent an immoral and therefore illegal restriction on human rights. In which case
denzel washington GIF

I mean, there is but it hasn't changed in 29 years.

Unless you're saying there's no ban because there's never been a ban because such a ban would represent an immoral and therefore illegal restriction on human rights. In which case
denzel washington GIF
“liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, or court can save it.”

~Learned Hand

I don't own any banned guns, or anything illegal for that matter. The second the Supreme Court overturns the assault weapon ban and the magazine ban, I'll be cutting an order though.
You know it's 100% lawful to own the most popular rifle pattern in America if you configure it appropriately, right? Why not buy one today? It's neither hard nor in any grey area.

You know it's 100% lawful to own the most popular rifle pattern in America if you configure it appropriately, right? Why not buy one today? It's neither hard nor in any grey area.
Do you suggest people eFA10 the completed AR-15 in 5.56?

If you are building it yourself then give it a name.
If you buy a stripped lower many dealers will enter it when you buy the lower so it's in the system with screwed up info anyway.
What do you mean - "give it a name"?

I want to know if I eFA10 an AR-15 on a stripped lower and build it up with an upper in 5.56- will it haunt me?

I want to know if I eFA10 an AR-15 on a stripped lower and build it up with an upper in 5.56- will it haunt me?
It's anybody's guess really but it would seem a reasonable indicator to me that I've yet to hear of anyone being haunted by it to date...
Except maybe the great registry data dump shitshow...

It's anybody's guess really but it would seem a reasonable indicator to me that I've yet to hear of anyone being haunted by it to date...
Except maybe the great registry data dump shitshow...
I'd be shocked if anyone would aFA10 anything.

All that data is public and can be traced to your home address.

You are telling the world what you own and setting yourself up for burglary.

Back
Top Bottom