Eric Holder resigning!

holder_thug.jpg

"armed" is open to debate, evidently.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...in-armed-occupation-of-columbia-rotc-office/#

Get ready for AG deval patrick

Do you think deval wants to be hammered on his support od rapists ben leguier and his brother in law? Plus a lot of other things. The worm doesnt like questions, he'd be pounded.

Verilli would be fun too. He is pretty slow and his argument before scotus are often laughable.

Deval has been rumored for months to be the next AG. We wouldn't want the bigot in Chief to be without his fellow bigot AG. Eric Holder is a blatantly racist cocksucker.

Ben Franklin couldn't have made a better lightning rod than this fellow. If Devil is looking for a 2016 run, he would avoid this position like the DCS.

Deval has been rumored for months to be the next AG. We wouldn't want the bigot in Chief to be without his fellow bigot AG. Eric Holder is a blatantly racist cocksucker.

Well, Deval will meet some resistance in the Senate. The Republicans can block his nomination. It should be interesting to see how it plays out given the election in six weeks. Not sure that ugly confirmation hearings will be in either Democrats or Republicans interest.

Any of you guys hoping for any sort of indictment of Holder are going to be sorely disappointed. He will be pardoned by BO for anything he might have done.

Do you think deval wants to be hammered on his support od rapists ben leguier and his brother in law? Plus a lot of other things. The worm doesnt like questions, he'd be pounded.

Verilli would be fun too. He is pretty slow and his argument before scotus are often laughable.

He wont give a shit, he will handle it just he has now....... " well... we will all be fine"

I see a plan unfolding here. Holder resigns so that when he is convicted of various nefarious activities he will still have a chance for a full pardon with his boss Barry still in charge or about to leave office.

How many times did it take that nitwit to pass the bar? Imagine that. You can be that stupid and still aspire to be the Attorney General of the most powerful country on Earth.

What's worse is that Massachusetts is well known as passachusetts. If you can't pass the Mass bar the first time, you are truly a retard. Buddy of mine from FL came up the weekend it was held for a bachelor party, took it hung over and was out well before time was up. Mass lawyers are a joke. No offense to NES lawyers. Actually, all lawyers are a joke. Mass lawyers are just slightly worse.

Holder, a disgusting human being, directly responsible for the death of countless Americans. He will never be held responsible for his crimes. Indeed, outside of a few people, present company included, most people don't care.

Then again, he's not as disgusting as his boss. So, he's got that going for him.

I dunno about Cadd'y Deval wanting that job. I think he has higher aspirations. Like potus or vpotus. or Sec. of state. There's a reason he's been taking all these trips to other countries.

Those should be fun hearings. I rather doubt he'd want that job when he can get a private sector do nothing job being the diversity representative.

What hearings? Harry Reid altered the way confirmation hearings go. He just needs 51 votes to confirm.

Back
Top Bottom