• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Eric Holder resigning!

I hear that Big Sis is ubder cinsideration. Groan...

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

tom-perez.jpg

I hate his face already.

Perez has a record of duplicity and dishonesty, sometimes even under oath. As assistant attorney general for civil rights under Holder, Perez famously set up a parallel email system so he could conduct his most controversial business using email accounts unreachable by federal law, or even by a Justice Department inspector general. On these private email accounts, he conducted some of his dirtiest dealings, like shaking down St. Paul, Minnesota, to ensure that the Supreme Court wouldn’t get to hear an appeal that might invalidate some of the prized racial set-asides this administration cherishes.

But his dealings with St. Paul were small potatoes compared to everything else he has done.

Perez testified falsely under oath to the United States Commission on Civil Rights — and it isn’t just me who says so. I am frequently introduced in radio or television interviews as having “resigned over the Department of Justice’s handling of the New Black Panther voter intimidation case.” That isn’t accurate: I was at the Justice Department for over a full year after that case was dismissed.

Perez was sent by Holder to testify to the Civil Rights Commission, instead of the attorneys who worked on the case, myself included. What he said to the commission was demonstrably false and he knew it.

I resigned on the day that Tom Perez provided false testimony about the case.

For example, when Perez was asked by Commissioner Todd Gaziano whether lawyers or policies at the Justice Department were opposed to race-neutral enforcement of the civil rights laws, Perez said “we don’t have people of that ilk” at the Civil Rights Division. This was brazenly false, and Perez knew it. Days before his testimony, Perez received a full report about “people of that ilk” and how “people of that ilk” were involved in having the New Black Panther case dismissed.

We learned in a subsequent DOJ inspector general report on misconduct at his Civil Rights Division that Perez is one of the “people of that ilk,” people opposed to enforcing civil rights laws to protect all Americans. We also learned in that same report that “people of that ilk” met in Eric Holder’s office with the attorney general to discuss whether or not the New Black Panther case should be dismissed, and what to do about managers in the Voting Section who were not “of that ilk” and who were willing to enforce the law equally for all Americans.

Last edited:
Perez is worse than Holder. By a wide margin .

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

I wouldn't say worse, I'd say nearly identical. Who do you think hired Perez? Holder did. Perez is a racist, race hustler just like obama and holder.

Where's the NRA on this subject? We can't have them squashing another appointment like they did with that Surgeon General guy. The last thing this country needs is another NRA-caused Ebola.

Well the conformations hearings should be DVR worthy.
I wonder if his name is just being thrown out as a red herring.

Did I read correctly that he hasn't even practiced law?

Did I read correctly that he hasn't even practiced law?

According to Wikipedia:

Amid the campaign, questions over whether Perez was permitted to run under Maryland's State Constitution, due to a requirement that candidates for attorney general must have at least 10 years of previous experience practicing law in Maryland, (as Perez only became a member of the Maryland State Bar Association in 2001).

Well the conformations hearings should be DVR worthy.
I wonder if his name is just being thrown out as a red herring.
?

that has been obummers past strategy. Put out some ultra left loonie that gets shot down, then he submits the name of a highly left loonie, who suddenly looks better than the last ahole.

Didn't a wise computer once say "the only way to win is not to play the game. How about a nice game of chess?"

I would read up on Perez. He is worse, way worse.

I know who he is. He is the same as Holder, an activist racist who will try and divide people based on race. He's a real POS but so is holder. I would be surprised if he didnt' get the nod as he wants to inflame races as obama does. The hearing will be explosive.

http://thehill.com/regulation/admin...arted-gun-control-push-among-biggest-failures
Here he laments the administration's failure to pass gun restrictions.
“And the thought that we could not translate that horror into reasonable — I mean, really reasonable gun safety measures that were supported by the vast majority of the American people is for me something that I take personally as a failure,” he said, “and something that I think we as a society should take as a failure, a glaring failure, that I hope will ultimately be rectified.”

So when is the replacement coming in? Was the resignation just a joke?

Like a SCOTUS justice, they often resign pending the confirmation of a successor. The nomnee, Lynch has bee delayed because R's in the senate want to pass a bill to deal with sex trafficing, sex slaves, etc. But the bill says funds cannot be used for abortion and the uber liberal abortion groups emilys list and planned parenthood went nutty because of it. It's absurd. The R's in the senate have held still saying it must pass before other business. The Dems have actually filibustered the bill to prevent sex trafficing.

Like a SCOTUS justice, they often resign pending the confirmation of a successor. The nomnee, Lynch has bee delayed because R's in the senate want to pass a bill to deal with sex trafficing, sex slaves, etc. But the bill says funds cannot be used for abortion and the uber liberal abortion groups emilys list and planned parenthood went nutty because of it. It's absurd. The R's in the senate have held still saying it must pass before other business. The Dems have actually filibustered the bill to prevent sex trafficing.

Had never heard of Emily's list before, so I had to do a little research. Wow....I heard the psycho theme while I was reading about them. Yikes! Ok, back on topic......how quickly can we get Holder out??

Had never heard of Emily's list before, so I had to do a little research. Wow....I heard the psycho theme while I was reading about them. Yikes! Ok, back on topic......how quickly can we get Holder out??

For others, EMILYS list stands for early money is like yeast (ie it grows). It was started in the 80's by a trust funder women (her relativ was a founder of IBM I believe). They are very far left and are fixated on abortion. They will only give money to women candidates and they MUST be VERY pro abortion. They are fine with abortions in the 9th month for any reason.

And really, all their candidates are uber liberal d's

Back
Top Bottom