Eric Holder resigning!

Out with the enemy you know, in with ___.

While I'm psyched to see this rights stomping asshat leave, I'd prefer it was with a new shiny pair of bracelets.

Eric Holder Jr., the nation's first black U.S. attorney general, is preparing to announce his resignation Thursday after a tumultuous tenure marked by civil rights advances, national security threats, reforms to the criminal justice system and five and a half years of fights with Republicans in Congress.

Gotta love NPR. The article spends more time talking about his "civil rights advances" than it does his various scandals and naked unwillingness to prosecute those who either look like him or who he considers to be his political allies.

Gotta love NPR. The article spends more time talking about his "civil rights advances" than it does his various scandals and naked unwillingness to prosecute those who either look like him or who he considers to be his political allies.

True, but since this is linked to Drudge, all the comments are slamming Holder lol.

8427836911_83a7c295f6_b.jpg

he should be stepping off a stoop with a rope around his neck, and by stepping off i mean it should be forcefully removed from under his feet..

Back
Top Bottom