• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Big Daddy 45acp

My positive energy heading your way...may not be to much but I'm trying. Wishing a speedy recovery, for future reference tell him to stay off the jungle gyms.

Best wishes and good Karma to you both.

Consider prayers sent. For something a little more substantial, would he like some visitors? If so, if you can PM me what room etc to find him in, that would be great.

Ross

Consider prayers sent. For something a little more substantial, would he like some visitors? If so, if you can PM me what room etc to find him in, that would be great.

Ross

+1 if he's up to it I wouldn't mind stopping by this weekend to bust his balls.

I've printed out these pages and will bring them to him this morning when I head in. Thank you for all your kind words/wishes. Lori

Big Daddy says if you're in the neighborhood and want to stop by the hospital (Mass General, Ellison 6th floor, 36B) come ahead. He says don't go out of your way.

The reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated! Thanks for the well wishes! I am feeling better and actually started to walk today. I wanted to go home, but I think I might need a few days at a rehab center (insert jokes here). What happened was I was leaving the Union hall and stopped my bike before entering traffic. When I put my leg down, POP! The knee just blew out. 100% separation of the patella tendon and kneecap. I have never felt pain like that in my life! The irony is this: Had my cell phone been working the night before, I would have been working instead of looking to hire on. One of the business agents had called me 4 times Monday to get me on a job. My antenna had separated from the phone and no calls came through. Talk about a day late and a dollar short! Anyways, probably gonna be laid up for a while. I promise I'll pop in here once and a while. Thanks again for the prayers!

The reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated! Thanks for the well wishes! I am feeling better and actually started to walk today. I wanted to go home, but I think I might need a few days at a rehab center (insert jokes here). What happened was I was leaving the Union hall and stopped my bike before entering traffic. When I put my leg down, POP! The knee just blew out. 100% separation of the patella tendon and kneecap. I have never felt pain like that in my life! The irony is this: Had my cell phone been working the night before, I would have been working instead of looking to hire on. One of the business agents had called me 4 times Monday to get me on a job. My antenna had separated from the phone and no calls came through. Talk about a day late and a dollar short! Anyways, probably gonna be laid up for a while. I promise I'll pop in here once and a while. Thanks again for the prayers!

Good luck in the rehab. Sounds painful even reading what you wrote.

Try to convert some of the docs/nurses/therapists to our side while you are there! [wink]

Damn!!!! You will need some physical therapy but it will do you good. [wink] Glad to see you are some what mobile.

Did you damage the bike?

Did you damage the bike?
Oh, I'm glad someone else asked this first... because I was wondering that, too.

To repeat my earlier wishes, Scott... I hope you get a nice, sadistic therapist. You'll hate him/her, but it'll be for your own good. [wink] Get well, Bro.

Damn!!!! You will need some physical therapy but it will do you good. [wink] Glad to see you are some what mobile.

Did you damage the bike?

Scratched the exhaust, floorboards and dinged the leather on one bag.
I somehow managed to get the bike close enough to the curb so the exhaust acted like a kick stand!

I was flopping around like a flounder and she was still standing there proud!

Ross, I know what you mean. Sadistic is good. However, if they go too far, I am not responsible for my actions!

I was flopping around like a flounder
Oh... that's a mental image that I really didn't want in my head.
shocked.gif

Been there Big Daddy - and "ouch" doesn't even begin to cover it. Get better fast and do what the therapists tell you to do!

Mother
[wink]

Back
Top Bottom