• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Big guys and CC

Just get a nice belt and holster. OWB at 4ish oclock. Then a nice T-shirt 2XL Long. Been doing it for years. I use a Desantis leather OWB currently and a little Sig 238.

Interesting, I am in shape and always thought fat guys had it easier, because carrying while wearing clothes that fit you is a pain in the a**. Too easy to print.
I've been both. It's the way waistbands fit. On a slim body it follows the skin right down. If you have a bit of a belly, it tends to roll in or out. Way less comfortable

I've been both. It's the way waistbands fit. On a slim body it follows the skin right down. If you have a bit of a belly, it tends to roll in or out. Way less comfortable
The waist is where the belly button is. If the waist band is below the belly button, your pants are too low.

main-qimg-7b7e9a995db8a95840f102ccdf8269c7-lq
Waist.svg

Yeah but it's easier for them to stay at the right level on slimmer bodies. I know how to wear pants
I didn't mean you, personally. Just in general to whoever's fat ass is reading.

Have you tried wearing the waistband above the belly button, below the nipples? The belly should hold the pants up

main-qimg-8a69bf9d87fef24ee0659b3afe575778-lq

Glad you all found your answers.

Respectfully, some of you need to lose weight. It is easy to do with a diet adjustment.

Be healthier, your health insurance, your kids, and maybe the paramedics prying you off your shitter after you've melted into it may appreciate it.

and yes slim =/= fit so there is that aspect too

Glad you all found your answers.

Respectfully, some of you need to lose weight. It is easy to do with a diet adjustment.

Be healthier, your health insurance, your kids, and maybe the paramedics prying you off your shitter after you've melted into it may appreciate it.

and yes slim =/= fit so there is that aspect too
I creep the fatness thread. I was 311 a year ago. I'm 6-2 but it was alot. Stuck around 192 for a while which I'm happy with. I just wanted to be healthier

The waist is where the belly button is. If the waist band is below the belly button, your pants are too low.

main-qimg-7b7e9a995db8a95840f102ccdf8269c7-lq
Waist.svg
Now all anyone really wants is to know more about the young woman with the smoking body and the “Fall from Grace” tattoo above her cooch.

and you should get a timeout for posting that picture of the fat man in what appears to be a poor-fitting diaper.

I creep the fatness thread. I was 311 a year ago. I'm 6-2 but it was alot. Stuck around 192 for a while which I'm happy with. I just wanted to be healthier

That's great!

I realized my pants weren't fitting correctly around March, had already adjusted to an OWB holster and decided to hop on the scale. Almost had a heart attack. I was almost 205 when I had never been over 190 in my life and more like i had rarely been over 180. I'm 5'9" so that was a lot of extra weight to haul around.

Diet change and a little extra stuff brought me to a skinny fat 170 quickly. Working on the fat bit now, but my diet is a bit screwed up due to literally living in my basement and keeping no perishables around. That should be fixed by December.

That's great!

I realized my pants weren't fitting correctly around March, had already adjusted to an OWB holster and decided to hop on the scale. Almost had a heart attack. I was almost 205 when I had never been over 190 in my life and more like i had rarely been over 180. I'm 5'9" so that was a lot of extra weight to haul around.

Diet change and a little extra stuff brought me to a skinny fat 170 quickly. Working on the fat bit now, but my diet is a bit screwed up due to literally living in my basement and keeping no perishables around. That should be fixed by December.
Nice job man. It's work but only work. Not impossible. I am working on being more fit since it's so much better to move.

No insult intended here, but consider look into "intermittent fasting". I went from close to 240# down to 205-210# over several months.
With some discipline and regular extended IF sessions you can keep it off and be healthier.

This guy has a good channel on the subject (there are others too), and below is his introductory guide:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB2rRVYUs1A

No insult intended here, but consider look into "intermittent fasting". I went from close to 240# down to 205-210# over several months.
With some discipline and regular extended IF sessions you can keep it off and be healthier.

This guy has a good channel on the subject (there are others too), and below is his introductory guide:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB2rRVYUs1A

There may or may not be some health benefits by IF. But that's too much work and thinking and keeping track of unnecessary shit. That's awesome that it worked for you. Are you still doing IF as part of your everyday routine or is that only for a one time weight loss thing?

There is no special hack or trick. Literally just stop eating so much. Eat only enough for 1 person of your height, not for 2 or 3 people.

You can eat your normal 5 or 6 times a day, just enough portion for 1 person. Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack. You can have an Oreo, not 6. You can have a slice of cake, not an 1/8 of the cake. You can have chips, not half the bag.

Back
Top Bottom