• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Big Daddy 45acp

I'm Tiny's wife and I know he spends a lot of time in this forum. Just wanted you guys to be aware that he blew out his knee on Tuesday and had surgery. He's in Mass General. Don't know when he'll be out. If you could send "positive vibes" his way, they'll be appreciated. Thank you.

I'm Tiny's wife and I know he spends a lot of time in this forum. Just wanted you guys to be aware that he blew out his knee on Tuesday and had surgery. He's in Mass General. Don't know when he'll be out. If you could send "positive vibes" his way, they'll be appreciated. Thank you.

I will. Send his address for cards!!

Fred

First, here's hoping he has a quick and full recovery.

Second, holy crap when I started reading this my heart sank... While a blown knee is nothing to sneeze at, I was afraid there was worse news...

Tell him to get better soon, enjoy the painkillers (just kidding!) and not to skimp on the physical therapy!

Knee issues just plain suck. [sad2] Here's hoping for a swift, FULL, recovery.

Jay G said:
Second, holy crap when I started reading this my heart sank... While a blown knee is nothing to sneeze at, I was afraid there was worse news...

It was my first reaction as well...Glad it was unfounded.

Positive vibes for Big Daddy on the way...

[grin]

Sending many "positive vibes" his way for a quick recovery and rehab- knee blowouts are rough, but I have no doubt he'll get through it. [smile]

-Mike

First, here's hoping he has a quick and full recovery.

Same here as well. First thing I thought was "Oh no."

We'll keep him in our prayers.

Can somebody PM me an address for a get well card ?

I met him at the pepper spray class and thought he was a barrel of laughs! I hope he feels better soon. Most hospitals in the city have laptops for use by patients, so maybe he can get one and check in.

This may sound funny but I'm glad that is all it was. Good vibes and prayers being sent his way.

Please tell us he blew it out doing something fun...[smile]...get well soon!!

Lori,

I know we've already spoken but I'd like to extend my thoughts again.

Tiny, and your whole family have been very good friends to me. If there is anything I can do at all to help please don't hesitate to call me.

RJ

Best wishes to "Tiny". Sorry about the knee. Now that you can't run away from fights, I guess you'll have to learn some self defense!!!

Good luck Scott.

Back
Top Bottom